Search results

1. Fingers

Brake carrier

Anybody tell me the gap of the centre Pointon brake carrier on seat leon 1.6tdi mk2 please is it 145mm
  2. Fingers

Big brake kits for my 1.6tdi

Hi can anyone tell me if these would fit my car please its a seat leon mk2 cr se ecomotive and I would like to upgrade to bigger brakes to fill the wheel
  3. Fingers

Preface lift front bumper fit facelift

Hi can someone tell me if the preface lift model front bumper fit a facelift model front or would I need to change hood as well please
  4. Fingers

18 s 8.5J et 45 wheels

The 8.5J stick out about an inch from the arch when i tried it on the front
  5. Fingers

18 s 8.5J et 45 wheels

These wheels don't fit my car as they are way to wide
  6. Fingers

18 s 8.5J et 45 wheels

Yeah going to do that tomorrow and see
  7. Fingers

18" alloys offset - rim width

Can some help with some info needed I have just bought these wheels , I ordered 8.0 J but got sent 8.5J would i be OK with no rubbing issues going to put 225 40 18s on them they will be going on my mk2 seat leon not been lowered and wont be getting lowered will this set up be OK, any of you guys...
  8. my cars

my cars

9. 20200912_131606.jpg

20200912_131606.jpg

10. 20200909_192103.jpg

20200909_192103.jpg

11. Fingers

18 s 8.5J et 45 wheels

Hi everyone I have just bought these was supposed to be sent the 8J width but got sent the 8.5 J width and wanted to know if there would be any issues going on my car, would I have any rubbing issues mk 2 seat leon, I have 16s on the car at mo with 205 55 16 tyres 6.5 J et 50 and these wheels...
  12. Fingers

Remapping

I’ve heard Celtic tuning are good anybody else tell me different
  13. Fingers

Remapping

I have had a quote from Hawkins automotive tuning in llanelli are they any good said they could take it to 150bhp for £250 is this a good price or could I get it cheaper
  14. Fingers

Remapping

Swansea
  15. Fingers

Remapping

hi can anyone tell me where is the best place to get my seat Leon 1.6 tdi remapped please and get my egr delete It’s just had the recall done and the car doesn’t seem to be the same now regret having it done if I’m honest it’s 105 bhp at mo maybe lower with recall done want to find out what is...
  16. Fingers

Rattling at low revs

Rattling at low revs on my seat leon 1.6tdi what could cause this I have checked the oil and it’s full and when I put my foot down it disappears
  17. Fingers

Rattling at low revs

hi Can anyone shed some light on this please I have a seat Leon 1.6tdi eco motive 2011 plate and I have rattling at low revs as if it’s low on oil but checked oil and it’s full of oil once I put my foot down the rattling disappears what could this be
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.