Search results

1. rallysport2000

Rear washer leak around front of car

Is there a workshop manual online that shows how its connected etc?
  2. rallysport2000

Rear washer leak around front of car

I'v got a leak just behind the drivers side front wheel on my leon 1P Anyone had the same issue there?
  3. rallysport2000

N/S front fog light not working

Hi Went through a deep puddle a while ago and it stopped working, other side is fine Things i have done Replaced the H3 bulb Cleaned the connection that plugs into the 2pin cover I have realised each fog does not have a seprate fuse What else can i try?
  4. rallysport2000

juddering/braking in 2nd gear

unlikely a sticky brake, as it happens at same gear + rpm, it happens all the time regardless of temperature
  5. rallysport2000

juddering/braking in 2nd gear

juddering/braking in 2nd gear: this happens when i let rpm completely drop in 2nd then accelerate upto 1250rpm, feels like a thump as if its auto braking, anyone had this?
  6. rallysport2000

front windscreen washers not working

Any advice where to check exactly as the washers are fitted into the bonnet and not the car
  7. rallysport2000

front windscreen washers not working

Hi the rear one works fine but the fronts 2 send out nothing, the motor are working and can be heard any know the solution?
  8. rallysport2000

popping sound when idle

hi, engine makes a popping sound when idle but goes away when clutch is pressed down, what is this?
  9. rallysport2000

coolant hose leak due to air intake

hi all coolant hose leak due to air intake: https ://imgur.com/a/TOrXQ need to replace the top hose, as you can see where it has been rubbing and caused a leak, I literarily have no coolant in reservoir and need to sort asap does anyone know the exact name of this hose/pipe and model...
  10. rallysport2000

New to the FR - a few issues...

ok thanks unfortunately, the red clock display does not go off at all, so i guess i need to look into this
  11. rallysport2000

New to the FR - a few issues...

Hi, so i have just purchased an FR, 2 things are bothering me 1. the rear-view mirror is huge!! is this normal? it removes a lot of visibility? 2. the dash/computer light is always on once the car is locked, again is this normal or can I turn this off? thanks
  12. rallysport2000

Buying advice - Leon TDI 170 FR

Hi all at SCN New and looking for advice Looking at getting a Leon TDI 170 FR i will be doing 7-10k miles a year the car has 120k on the clock, what should i be looking out for? thanks
  13. rallysport2000

Buying advice - Leon TDI 170 FR BTCC

please delete this thread, started it in wrong section.. :(
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.