Search results

1. P0133 code

Hi I’m hoping someone can help me here as I can’t log in to the golf forum even with a new account. Iv got a 2001 golf aum 1.8t, I keep getting this code come up and keep replacing the front sensor and I don’t want to buy anymore as it doesn’t seem to fix the problem. Iv looked it up and there...
  2. Gear linkage relocation

Iv just fitted a k280 to my 1.8t 5 speed and realise I can’t bolt the linkage back to the gearbox. Has anyone else cane across this, if so what can be done and will the cables need adjusting to get gears? This is all that’s stopping me driving thank
  3. same codes each time

i keep getting the same 3 codes each time and before I replace each item just want to clarify that I need to. I get 16804, 16523 and 16795. I clear them and they all come back in around 200miles. the sai code was there before I removed all the mess aswell so not related but could that code...
  4. Off the shelf fmic

Sorry rich not looking to spend quite that much but thanks
  5. Off the shelf fmic

I only have a cupra not an R but shame, it seems only some of the kits on eBay come with map sensor but they seem to have 2.5 and 3 inch cores
  6. Digital boost gauge HELP :(

Just wire it straight to the terminals under the steering wheel that's where my power and earths go to, there's and ignition live on the yellow terminal I think it is
  7. Off the shelf fmic

I have a 03 cupra auq with the map sensor what fmic is everyone useing? Seen the wellycooler but abit too much trimming required I think. Iv seen a twin pass direct fit setup on eBay looks good and descreet anyone uses one of these? Also need a turbo back exhaust aswell but not to sure what...
  8. Back again after a while away

I'm back. Previously by the same username but my account was obviously deleted but was still sent birthday wishes from scn with my user name. But oh well all my old post must be gone to. Previously had a mk4 golf that got the k04 treatment and bought a lot of the bits from people here...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.