Search results

1. Titchy

Leon MK3.5 Ambient Lighting Options Issue

Haven't used carista so cant comment, however all the above channels lurk in the 5F Module, adaptions.
  2. Titchy

SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

Just to prevent this thread going off topic, maybe worth visiting this thread, sounds like a similar issue. https://www.seatcupra.net/forums/threads/leon-mk3-5-ambient-lighting-options-issue.469516/post-5008971
  3. Titchy

I think your spot on, I’ll have a try tonight if I get a chance. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Titchy

Defo the 1447 AIO. Here is the notepad file that is on the SD I used to update I went from 1219 to 1447 AIO. I've reset the SVM flag. Steps to update 1. reformat SD Card to FAT32 (allocation size set to default) 2. unzip firmware to SD card 3. place SD card in SD1 slot 4. Igntion on (With...
  5. Titchy

Firstly thank you to Tell and MIB-Wiki for sharing, altering, explaining how to install MIB2 High SW update. Managed to successfully get 1447 aio installed this morning, so much better now the ambient colours match. Very easy to do as already mentioned. My only issue are the map FeC code for...
  6. Titchy

Leon MK3.5 Ambient Lighting Options Issue

Did you set the 14 colours by any chance? As it does not come from the factory like this. Which means someone has had to set it at some point. There are two sets of colour "maps" one for the infotainment and one for the physical LEDs, sounds like the LED Colour channels have not be set after...
  7. Titchy

Leon 1.8T EPC light and Start/Stop warning

Had the same problem a few weeks ago, same fault code same car etc It’s related to the turbo actuator and waste gate flap. Basically the flap shaft starts to wear and throws the actuator out of calibration. Easily fixed by adjusting the actuator shaft, rod end. You will need a way of...
  8. Titchy

Diff or Haldex issue Cupra 300 4 drive just out of warranty - how best to approach dealer

Stones (or tools) can get stuck inbetween the brake disc and splash/stone guard (black plate at the rear of the disc.) best way is to jack the car up and take the wheel off for a good look. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Titchy

P*sstake stealer prices

What stealership is this? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Titchy

Cupra 300 ST 4drive exhaust query

The centre res has already been deleted on your ST. It usually sits just in front of the RWD transmission box Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Titchy

Cupra R ST exhaust onto a Cupra 290 ST Black 2016 ??

Two differences between the models 290 and 300; - 300 has 4 drive - as mentioned the gpf You have no 4 drive drive shaft to clash with your non existent resonator. In short it will work and sound louder. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Titchy

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Damn beat me to it! same as you i've had the parts sitting about for over a year now! What did you use for the Power supply the original footwell power or did you tap of the exisiting LIN power rail?
  13. Titchy

Cupra 300 st with mk7.5 golf estate exhaust

Good luck will be interesting to see inside. Did you buy the exhaust with the black tips? Or paint them yourself? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Titchy

CUPRA ST 300 BACKBOX DELETE

Damn! Thanks for clearing that up. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Titchy

I know the gpf doesn’t have the centre res. Just asking incase you had left it in. I have a pre gpf cupra st, golf r estate mk7.5 system with the res left in yet I get dsg farts and its considerably louder than the standard exhaust. Strange. I would think with the back boxes removed you can...
  16. Titchy

Have you still got the centre res fitted? What year golf r estate exhaust do you have? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Titchy

As above, the mk7.5 came in two flavours here’s one with the resonator and standard diffuser. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Titchy

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Cheeky haldex service @ 15000 miles. Safe to say it needed it, the filter was quite clogged. Unfortunately I broke the pump connector trying to get it off. Although trying to find a replacement proved difficult as the vw part number isn’t stamped on it. Managed to find it eventually so...
  19. Titchy

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VOLKSWAGEN-VW-GOLF-R-7-5-QUAD-EXHAUST-MUFFLER-OEM-5Q5253611AN-/283974348716 Just seen this on ebay if anyone is interested? Good price as well
  20. Titchy

Fuel/temp gauge shenanigans

Same problem here. Like you say turning the lights on and off solves it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.