Search results

1. Titchy

4 x Bridgestone Turanza t001 215 50 18 ateca xcellence

Hi all, Selling 4 Bridgestone turanza t001 215/50 r18 that have been removed from brand new ateca with delivery mileage. Under 200 miles. All 4 wheels are very good condition with no scraps bulging or puncture repairs. All have over 7.5mm of tread. RRP brand new is £79.17 Selling for £240...
  2. Titchy

Cupra 300 st with mk7.5 golf estate exhaust

BOOM! Before During After Just got to cut the diffuser. First impression it sounds a lot more refined and defo louder than stock, however, not louder than the original res delete I had. Tbf it will need bedding in a bit as it’s from a water damaged golf r estate. Just need to go...
  3. Titchy

Cupra 280 Exhaust dissection

Hi all, Had a cupra 280 full exhaust system courtesy of @theoldboy laying around in my garage. I wanted the back box but not the res or silencer. So before I got rid being bored and all I thought I’d take an angle grinder to them to see what frequency they are targeted at. Hopefully it helps...
  4. Titchy

Lake District trip

Hey all, Off to the Lake District this weekend, is there any roads/ places to visit people can recommend? TIA Sam Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Titchy

Infotainment vehicle image

Hi all, Quick question, I’ve been fiddling with some settings using VCDs and have just noticed that the car displayed on the screen is an FR ST however the physical car is a cupra st my18. Not sure if it was like this before or not? Anyone else able confirm this is the same? If not would you...
  6. Titchy

CUPRA Formentor general discussion

Appears the new Leon mk4 maybe released as a cupra first. Cupra official posted this earlier on the gram Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Titchy

Cupra 300 ST 4drive Res delete

Hi all, Another favour to ask, looking at getting a res delete for the above however I wanted to know whether anyone knows the pipe diameter pre res and post. The golf r estate is 65mm pre and 65mm post. However I feel like the ST 4drive is 65mm pre 70mm post based on what vagsport are...
  8. Titchy

Cupra 300 brake disc size for 17 winter tyres.

Apologises if this has been discussed before.... however would someone be able to provide the width of the cupra 300 front disc brake and calliper in cm? Or better still would these 17” alloys fit over the cupra brakes? I’m trying to source some winter tyres and alloys. I have a spare set...
  9. Titchy

Insurance payout

Won’t bore you all with details however my cupra was in an accident 8 months ago. Accident management company have agreed a value for my cupra and are going to pay me out. However they are asking for the v5 before payment. I have refused. Is it common practice in the insurance industry to...
  10. Titchy

VCDS vs VCP

Not sure if this has been discussed before or not, so apologies if it has. However a quick forum search didn't produce anything of use. Basically i wanted to know what the benefits of VCDS vs VCP are. I have the old HEX + CAN USB which has become defunct with the newer MQB Chassis. I found...
  11. Titchy

Advice on Cupra Insurance repair

Hi All, As some may remember back in April after a week of ownership someone changed lanes into the side of my Cupra 300. 3 stressful months later of continuous phone calls and threatening emails I still haven't received my car back. Although i've spent the odd half hour or day with her to...
  12. Titchy

Customer service complaints

Hi All, As some may know I have recently taken ownership of a lovely Cupra 300 only to find it didn't come fitted with the Cupra mats, to which the dealer denied all knowledge of said mats. I rang SEAT CS only to find them as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike, they had no idea about the mats...
  13. Titchy

Rear camber angle

Hi all, Is this amount of rear camber normal? First time I’ve noticed it since owning the car. It’s a 2015 1.8 fr with the rear multilink suspension. Cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Titchy

Cupra 300 Performance Pack

Seeing as the performance pack doesn't seem to be winging its way to the UK any time soon, does anyone know or can find out the part number for the chrome strips along the doors? (Although this Cupra doesnt have the performance pack so must be standard in spain.) Had a look on 7zap...
  15. Titchy

VCP in Milton Keynes

Hey guys, looking to enable the green engineering menu on my fr but have found it can't be done with vcds [emoji19] but can be with vag can pro. Is there anyone in Milton Keynes or north Kent (dartford area) with vcp that would be willing to help or can recommend someone please? Cheers Sam...
  16. Titchy

14 pin LED Headlight connector

Hi all, I've managed to get hold of a mk3 led headlight unit and want to do some bench testing, but cannot find a reliable wiring diagram. so....... 1. Is anyone able to get hold/provide of a wiring diagram for the 14 pin connector on the LED headlights please? I've found the following but...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.