Search results

1. CRAIGLCR

Alarm going off randomly...

wanted avoid that if i could - just moved house!!! SKINTO!!!
  2. CRAIGLCR

yep tried all the doors and boot and interior light works. ive tonight changed the alarm siren that hasnt worked!!! think im going to try the main car battery next and then the convienience module. its really getting on my tits!!! and the neighbours when im starting the LCR at 7 in the morning!!!!
  3. CRAIGLCR

vag com

any one in the midlands with VAG COM that wouldnt mind plugging into my car as this alarm problem is doin my head in!!!!
  4. CRAIGLCR

hi all ive changed the alarm siren tonight and im still getting the problem. unlock car get in start car, l red door pin light starts flashing as though the alarm is armed again the doors lock and then 10 secs or so the alarm starts going off!!!! is there any thing else with the alarm that...
  5. CRAIGLCR

yes door card lights up and interior light lights when door is open?? i load testing the car battery yesterday and that seems fine. Anyone any idea where i can find a second hand alarm siren to give that a go?? cheers
  6. CRAIGLCR

Key fob problems

Hi guys looking for help. My LCR key fob will lock the car using the remote function - i.e press button on key red light comes on and locks. But it wont unlock the car - i.e press button and the red light DOES NOT come on and car DOES NOT unlock??? could this be the battery in the fob...
  7. CRAIGLCR

hi guys anyone else had this problem???? it started happening to me on friday. When I get in car and start engine after about 10 secs the doors sound like they are locking and the alarm activates - the red light starts flashing on the door - the alarm then goes off when you move in the car if...
  8. CRAIGLCR

Cupra R SideSkirts jack point cover problem

mine popped off whilst driving along just after i had a tyre changed!! lets say i was not best pleased!! i have no just popped a small discreet screw on the underside and into the skirt to stop this from happening again!!
  9. CRAIGLCR

boot trim removal!!

well thanks to the very good people at VAGPARTS, my rear wash wipe is now functional again!! and the boot trim is back on without a rattle!!!:D
  10. CRAIGLCR

boot trim removal!!

hope mine doesnt rattle when i put it all back together!!!
  11. CRAIGLCR

boot trim removal!!

just ordered the repair kit from vagparts. so will see if this cures the problem!!!
  12. CRAIGLCR

boot trim removal!!

thanks guys, did a searchy n found it!! took the light clusters out completely n it came off piece of p**s!!! unfortunately its the washer pipe that has corroded!! Bummer. goin price up new unit from valeo supplier!
  13. CRAIGLCR

boot trim removal!!

hi guys im on my lunch at work n was wandring if any1 can shed some light on how to get the trim off the inside of the bootlid!! I think the washer pipe has popped off the motor as its not squirting. cheers
  14. CRAIGLCR

pics of Cupra r with RS4 wheels?????

even if you use spacers??? coz i got the new R32 wheels on at the mo with spacers
  15. CRAIGLCR

pics of Cupra r with RS4 wheels?????

Hi guys has anybody got any pics of a Leon Cupra r with Audi RS4 (new) type wheels on???? cheers
  16. CRAIGLCR

how lucky am i with the new tax

anyone know what the tax is goin be for an LCR??
  17. CRAIGLCR

rear drinks holder??

Its ok no probs!!!!!
  18. CRAIGLCR

rear drinks holder??

keep us informed, im interested
  19. CRAIGLCR

GUTTED HIDs goosed

it cost me 8.50 from post office to send back this was only 1 ballast but was in the original box(think it was the size rather than the weight that the price depended on), and recieved a replacment within a week. however it does take a while for them to reply to emails. so hang in there bud!! im...
  20. CRAIGLCR

What goes there then?

is it big enough for an umbrella??? cant remember wot it looks like!! think the catch is like a velcro strap if i remember right???
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.