Search results

1. OBDeleven Tool for VCDS type of activity... working ones for the Ateca

Do all these codings work on the Kodiaq as they did on the ateca?
  2. Gearbox

Does anyone know how long a replacement gearbox should take to fit by dealer?
  3. Fording / wading depth

Is this the answer? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMeOitAiEy0#t=45.511333
  4. OBDeleven Tool for VCDS type of activity... working ones for the Ateca

Still have not had a chance to do the other coding as car been in the garage!!!! Do you think it is possible to make the puddle lights come on in the wing mirrors when you engage reverse so the surround camera has more lighting when reversing in the dark in to a garage to for the side cameras.
  5. Which light bulbs can be upgraded to LED?

Had these fitted to my previous skoda car. ebay.co.uk/itm/1x80w-1156-BA15S-382-BRIGHTEST-OSRAM-CREE-LED-WHITE-CANBUS-REVERSE-BRAKE-FOG-/152585889626?hash=item2386d3e75a:g:Ww4AAOSwDk5T94q8 Does anyone now if they will fit the Ateca as they are very white and bright. Has anyone removed...
  6. Running boards / side steps.

Are these any good? Any thoughts! Possible pros i.e. Will they help avoid car door dings when parked. Will they keep the car cleaner by reducing wheel spray marks. Make it easier to clean the roof. Easier to get in and out Cons Makes car wider Reduces ground clearance...
  7. Which light bulbs can be upgraded to LED?

Yes mine is the xcellence model. Great will be ordering the reversing light LED,s. They look good on the link to the rodium grey model which is the same as mine. Boot light appears dull only compared to my other car Skoda superb which i put LED's in all 4 boot lights. Think it is...
  8. Ateca Design Fault

Is there any fix yet for this? Either dealer or aftermarket?
  9. Fording / wading depth

Where can i find this information to know what is the safe depth on flooded roads?
  10. Bonnet gas struts

This is my first seat and find it weird not to have gas struts for the bonnet!!! Been years since i have add to put a bar up to hold the bonnet on a top of the range car. Has anyone found an aftermarket gas strut kit?
  11. Which light bulbs can be upgraded to LED?

Which bulbs can be updated to led or cree? Would like brighter reversing lights, does anyone recommend any CREE or LED replacements that will not cause any error messages? Also the internal boot light is dull, again any recommendations?
  12. OBDeleven Tool for VCDS type of activity... working ones for the Ateca

Volt meter display Have found a leon 5f video with battery volt display. Not sure if it is done with coding as i know you have tried. Would be good as leave my car for upto 8 days some times no used. It is at 1.04 seconds see link youtube.com/watch?v=KsAlEqxd-UM Did also find a...
  13. OBDeleven Tool for VCDS type of activity... working ones for the Ateca

simply question. Car has to go back to dealership in about 10 days and assume will also have the recall ecu update while there. Will i need to redo all the coding again? or will it not effect coding before i do the rest of the outstanding list. Have done the DRL's off only on the...
  14. OBDeleven Tool for VCDS type of activity... working ones for the Ateca

Thanks Like this forum and the fact that you have added photos back into old posts. Hopefully over the weekend i will be able to find some time to do your latest posts that you have compiled. ie Pointer Lap timer Sunroof (just reading some more on options) Carbon (Appears you...
  15. OBDeleven Tool for VCDS type of activity... working ones for the Ateca

So you just go straight into long coding with out selecting any other title first like lap counter??? Just need to check as not done any long coding yet and it looks far more complicated than the adaptations !!!! (far easiler to make a mistake??) Just want to check that i have not missed...
  16. OBDeleven Tool for VCDS type of activity... working ones for the Ateca

Great straight to the point answers and fast uploaded examples. FIS Carbon (which version did you pick?) Will wait until you have done Lap timer and tested. Pointer will be doing on the weekend thanks for instructions Looking for Tyre pressure coding was for this...
  17. OBDeleven Tool for VCDS type of activity... working ones for the Ateca

Think I know where you moved the thread from as been doing loads of reading on obdeleven and used lots of your posts to string the working solutions together and filling in any gaps or parts I did not understand... (still some outstanding) Being as I have never done any coding before this is...
  18. OBDeleven Tool for VCDS type of activity... working ones for the Ateca

Any more new codings? Have found thread very useful and carried out some of the above
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members