Search results

1. Ibiza 1.5 disappeared off the uk site

And since I did quite a bit of moaning about the withdrawal of the 1.5 on this thread after having waited most of last year to order before that news coming, I'm pleased to say I managed to get a deal I'm very happy with on a used car. The LED lights are awesome and make such a difference...
  2. Ibiza 1.5 disappeared off the uk site

I recently purchased one and I do notice it a bit but only in the first couple of minutes from cold and in 1st gear. It's not much of an annoyance really
  3. FR Sport 115 Trim Confusion

That looks so good. Why oh why did they get rid of the 1.5 :banghead2
  4. Ibiza 1.5 disappeared off the uk site

It's very disappointing. I've been holding out the last 6 months for ordering to open again and they decide to pull it. I really love the look of the Ibiza way more than the Leon but want more than a 1.0L engine. Strange place they've left the model.
  5. Ibiza 1.5 disappeared off the uk site

Got confirmation today... The 1.5 TSI engine has been taken out of production for the SEAT Ibiza and currently will not be returning pending further publication. Unfortunately until we receive any further information regarding this engine, I cannot provide you with a time-scale for this, should...
  6. Ibiza 1.5 disappeared off the uk site

Well this is just great. Back to the used route it is then
  7. Ibiza 1.5 disappeared off the uk site

They better not be scrapping it completely. I've been waiting patiently for months. Communication is a joke
  8. Question about removed/upcoming options MY19

I'm UK based, just on holidays in Portugal! Good to know about the Park Assist feature at least but I thought rear sensors were an option?
  9. Question about removed/upcoming options MY19

Annoying that the camera packis not available on the FR Sport
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise