Search results

1. Soft Open Mechanism for Glovebox broken

Had a wiring loom issue behind the dash, so suspect Luke Cage was doing the dismantling process... Tried a spot of glue but you physically can't get to it to pop it back in without the glovebox being out. In two minds whether to bite the bullet and order a new one and some removal tools for the...
  2. Soft Open Mechanism for Glovebox broken

Afternoon all, Car: Leon Cupra 300 ST (Mk3, 2020) Closing my glovebox today, heard a bit of a crunch just as it closed, it now drops like a stone when opened. The soft open appears to have come detached from the side of the glovebox. Have dropped the glovebox down by squeezing both sides in...
  3. 2020 Leon Cupra - Electrics Fault -- (REPAIRED)

UPDATE: The car should be fixed, tech was in the middle of having the wiring loom apart and ended up needing to remove the dash, as the dash was coming out, it lit up like a christmas tree with the same errors. Turns out when the car was built, one of the wires was too short, and was being...
  4. 2020 Leon Cupra - Electrics Fault -- (REPAIRED)

Mini update, they had the car two days, found 90 or so fault codes stored, but no way of replicating the issues I was having. They didn't go into detail as I picked the car up about 10 minutes before closing yesterday. They've booked me back in for the 4th January to have another stab at it for...
  5. 2020 Leon Cupra - Electrics Fault -- (REPAIRED)

Hey mate, still booked in for the 2nd, I've purposefully been trying to get it to do it. Only correlation I have thus far is it only does it when the cruise control is in the "on" position. It happened while driving at full operating temperature last week, first warning I got was the cruise...
  6. 2020 Leon Cupra - Electrics Fault -- (REPAIRED)

Seem to have run into an issue with my 20' Leon Cupra ST, issues began when the cruise control gave the yellow exclamation mark on damp mornings which required turning the car off and on again to resolve. Took it to my usual SEAT garage who checked the wiring around where the fault was (no...
  7. Cupra 300 - Clutch riding

Update time: We couldn't replicate it... I know, anticlimactic. Nothing on the diagnostics, two test drives, one by the mechanic, another with me driving. Didn't do it once in drive or manual. Offered to keep it for the day and try again once it had been sat for a few hours and cooled down...
  8. Cupra 300 - Clutch riding

Have the car booked in tomorrow morning, if I leave it in manual and put just enough accelerator in, as it goes past 3k RPM I can now physically feel a judder instead of it just revving northwards. Hoping it's covered under warranty as it's £85 an hour + VAT for them to diagnose it if not...
  9. Cupra 300 - Clutch riding

Hi guys, apologies for the wall of text, thought this would be better than "clutch weird, plz help"... Had my 17 plate Leon Cupra 300 for ~18 months, 15k miles, running into an odd issue over the last week. Was crawling home in the usual slow moving traffic (2nd gear, 1,500rpm - 2k), car in...
  10. Cupra 300 stock tires in uk?

Yeah my 300 SC came with the Contisport 5Ps. Already replaced the fronts after 7k miles. :whistle: Looking to upgrade all 4 next time around.