Search results

1. Wheel Hopping/Spin Cupra 290

https://progressiveparts.com/revo-mqb-lower-torque-mount-rv582m500300 Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk
  2. Coilovers/Lowerimg

I will have to measure it as I can't remember lol, they are 19's Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk
  3. Coilovers/Lowerimg

I have KW Plug N Play Coilovers, but mine is a Cupra but I thought I would show you so you can see the arch gap. Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk
  4. South East members list

Im from lydd, not far from ashford Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk
  5. South East members list

Hi, welcome to the forum. Where abouts in kent you from? Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk
  6. Fault code P00AF00

The code has not come back, I cleared it and it hasn't come back and its been 3 days, so I'm hoping it stays away. It first appeared when I had a stage 2 map with 2.4bar boost pressure put on, because of problems with the mapping company I have gone back to a stock map and will be going to Revo...
  7. Fault code P00AF00

Anyone had this fault code before? P00AF00 Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk
  8. In need of wiring diagram

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a seat cupra 290 mk3, specifically a diagram of the wiring from the turbo to the ECU? Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk
  9. Quick Shift

I must say I'm extremely happy with the Diesel Geeks short shifter kit, it feels amazing and really shortens the shift quiet a bit. @paddy6789 told me about it and he got it first and from what he told me about how it feels and performs I had to get it, and I've never thought twice since. It...
  10. Revo stage 2

Mine is 2016 so no GPF Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk
  11. Revo stage 2

Why was APR better? Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk
  12. Revo stage 2

Does anyone have a Revo stage 2 map on there Cupra MK3? I would like to know what people think of it? Would you recommend it? Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk
  13. Devil developments map

Kent, near Ashford. I was thinking of going Revo Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk
  14. Devil developments map

Who would you recommend? Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk
  15. Devil developments map

Yeah Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk
  16. Devil developments map

Has anyone on here had a remap from devil developments. I got a Cupra 290 MK3 and was thinking about getting a stage 2 map from devil developments. Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk
  17. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

There fine, they actually squeak less lol [emoji38] Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk
  18. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Brands hatch track day Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk
  19. Wheel Hopping/Spin Cupra 290

Yes it is normal, it can sound like the shock absorber is going to smash throw the bonnet lol. You can get a lower torque mount upgrade that will help to reduce it, a lot. Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk
  20. Wheel locking nut size

Cool, I need to get a new set as my locking nut is start to round off and I've got a track day Wednesday so I need to make sure the wheels can come on and off easily lol Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise