Search results

1. Fault code P00AF00

Anyone had this fault code before? P00AF00 Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk
  2. In need of wiring diagram

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a seat cupra 290 mk3, specifically a diagram of the wiring from the turbo to the ECU? Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk
  3. Revo stage 2

Does anyone have a Revo stage 2 map on there Cupra MK3? I would like to know what people think of it? Would you recommend it? Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk
  4. Devil developments map

Has anyone on here had a remap from devil developments. I got a Cupra 290 MK3 and was thinking about getting a stage 2 map from devil developments. Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk
  5. Wheel locking nut size

I need to get some new locking wheel nuts for my Cupra 290. Does anyone know the size I need? I've attached a pic from euro car parts, are they correct? Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk
  6. Cupra Brake size

Can someone help me with the sizes of the pads and discs on a Cupra 290 mk3 2016. Front and rear please? Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk
  7. Car Cleaning Products

What products do people use to clean there cars? What is the best brand of cleaning products? Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk
  8. Track day brake pads

What pads do people use on a track day with stock calipers. I have a Cupra 290 mk3 2016 Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk
  9. Windscreen Washer cap

Does anyone know if the windscreen washer bottle cap is the same on a 2005 Cupra and a 2016 Cupra? Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk
  10. Our own Cupra division

I think that there should be a division for Cupra's prior to the Mk4. I dont drive a Leon I drive a Cupra but yet I have to post everything in the Leon section. Who is with me lol [emoji38] Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk
  11. Battery replacement

How do I check to see if my new battery has been registered. I have a Foxwell NT530 full system diagnostic tool. Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk
  12. Diagnosis tools?

What does everyone use as a diagnostic tool for the OBDII port? Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk
  13. Holding down subwoofer

What do people use to hold down there subwoofers in there boot? I have tried heavy duty velcro but no luck, the acceleration is to much and it falls over all the time lol. I have a Seat Cupra 290 MK3 STAGE 2 (Elite Remaps). Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk
  14. Knocking noise on suspension

I have a Seat Cupra 290 MK3 with KW DDC Coilovers, I've recently had SuperPro top mounts and ARB and droplinks fitted and now there is a knocking noise on rebound. Any ideas what it could be? Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk
  15. Clutch Bitting Point

I was just wondering where other peoples bitting point was on there clutches. I would like to know stock and upgraded bitting points? I've got an RTS twin friction clutch with a AKS clutch hose and bleeder block and a Sachs Dual mass flywheel and a stock slave cylinder and my bitting point is...
  16. Clutch issue

This is a long one so hang in there lol. So I had a Sachs clutch fitted 1 year and 5 months ago and the slave cylinder has gone, I got the performance clutch because I went to stage 1 and already had bad luck with OEM clutches ( another story lol). When my garage took my slave cylinder off they...
  17. Cupra Clutch decision

Hi everyone I have a Cupra 290 MK3 2016 running stage 2 and lots of other mods, I put a Sachs performance clutch and flywheel on the car when I went to stage 1 about a year and a half ago, I've been stage 2 for a couple of months now and my clutch has gone whilst driving, as I'm going to need a...
  18. Broke down

I have a Seat Cupra 290 MK3 running stage 2 My clutch has completely gone no feel in the pedal just drops and don't come back up, my first thoughts was slave cylinder but there is still fluid in the brake fluid tank, and the golf mk7 the brake fluid does the brakes and clutch so I thought the...
  19. Coil packs for Cupra?

Would like to know people's thoughts on coil packs, I want to upgrade them. I've been looking at the APR ones but there are so many to choose from. Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk
  20. JL Audio C5 650 in Cupra 290

Does anyone have JL Audio C5 650 speakers in there Leon or Cupra. I presume the Leon and the Cupra have the same door speakers. I do not have the Seat Sound System. Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.