Search results

1. ukriggers

Cupra 300 ST stolen this morning

As mentioned in earlier post, get a Ghost fitted to your cars. Let them take the keys... they won't take the car. Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  2. ukriggers

Eclipse Orange 4Drive

Lovin' the colour, wasn't available when I ordered mine otherwise it would have been my choice. I had the ECU and TCU upgrades from Awesome Manchester and it made a massive, noticeable improvement to the engine, gearbox (gearchanges) etc. Well worth the money. I had the same reservations as you...
  3. ukriggers

How old are we Cupra owners?

54 and loving my 300 ST 4Drive Stage 1 Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  4. ukriggers

Ghost Immobiliser system

I have a new Cupra 300 ST 4Drive with KESSY and I was concerned about theft right from the beginning. I wanted something to stop the scroats from taking the car even if they had the key! I came across the Autowatch Ghost Immobiliser and had one fitted. Not cheap but it's brilliant. Take a look...
  5. ukriggers

Stoplock

Why are you looking at Stoplock and Disclock? Is it to stop your car from being stolen? I have a new Cupra 300 ST 4Drive with KESSY and I was concerned about theft right from the beginning. I wanted something to stop the scroats from taking the car even if they had the key! I came across the...
  6. ukriggers

Would u buy a demonstrator cupra?

You can probably get a new car for same or less money through a broker if you are prepared to wait. That's the way I went with no regrets and 25% off list price! If you are keeping it short term (2 or 3 years) then it would be ok even if it had been wellied early on. Problems will only show if...
  7. ukriggers

Cupra 290 Black totalled - advice please

Suggest talking to an independent Vehicle Assessor. My suggestion is daviesandgray.co.uk they can give you an independent valuation and report if necessary. More importantly they can talk through the options and give advice. Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  8. ukriggers

I wish the cupra had a front heated window screen

He uses GTechniq G1. Hope that helps. Cheers
  9. ukriggers

I wish the cupra had a front heated window screen

Take a look at this for icy windscreens. Believe me it works. Yesterday my car was next to two neighbouring cars, theirs were frozen solid, mine wasn't and one sweep of the wipers and it was clear. Inside the demisting with aircon worked a treat...
  10. ukriggers

SEAT Leon Cupra 300 - Mystery Blue or Desire Red

Here's mine. As mentioned previously it is slightly darker in the flesh, and metallic. I love mine (yes I'm biased and I like the colour red) and get some great comments. I like the fact that there aren't many on the road, in fact I haven't seen any.
  11. ukriggers

SEAT Leon Cupra 300 - Mystery Blue or Desire Red

Here's mine. Plenty of pics on another thread. Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  12. ukriggers

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

They say the the paint is protected for 5 years, the wheels and windscreen/glass for 12 to 18 months each. They applied Gtechniq G1 ClearVision Smart Glass to the glass all round and when I left them this morning (after picking up my daughter's car) the rain just beaded off. It's very much like...
  13. ukriggers

According to their price list it should have been over £1000 but negotiated and got a good deal. Very happy with the results. I also got my daughter's new Ibiza done as well.
  14. ukriggers

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Drove side-by-side with a Mystery Blue Cupra 300 ST 4Drive on the M60 in Stockport this morning (Friday 10th November) reg FP67 xxx. We gave each other the thumbs up and had big smiles on our faces.
  15. ukriggers

I took it to Carttitude in Manchester the other day to have a bit of new car protection. They did a 2 Stage paint correction and using Gtechniq Crystal Serum Light overcoated with EXO Ultra Durable Hydrophobic Coating. The results are stunning. The video from my phone makes the paint look...
  16. ukriggers

For my car it's about £800 but it's a proper job inside and out with everything done. It's worth taking your car for a free inspection and he'll show you what can be done. The results are stunning. I collect mine tomorrow. Taking my daughter's ibiza which is a bit cheaper because it's slightly...
  17. ukriggers

I took my car to Carttitude in Manchester for a bit of new car protection. They are doing a 2 Stage paint correction and using Gtechniq Crystal Serum Light overcoated with EXO Ultra Durable Hydrophobic Coating. Check them out on Facebook.
  18. ukriggers

New Car Detailing Yes or No?- Cupra 300 Monsoon Grey

Just taken mine in for new car protection at Carttitude in Manchester.
  19. ukriggers

Cheers for that, I have a smile even before I get in it. Once I'm in it I feel at home. And I'm changing the plates in the next couple of weeks.
  20. ukriggers

This is Desire Red, a darker metallic red.