Search results

1. Vgcom scan needed south manchester

Picture of Climatronic controls This is not mine but the only photo I can find that looks like mine.
  2. Vgcom scan needed south manchester

BUMP, having searched google over and over, informatoin on my car seems scares. Its a 1.2 TSXi Copa. 2012 plate. The clima unit appears very rare in photos. And as for how to dismantle and find the flaps... non exitstant... Need to access the hot cold passenger side flap as this appears to be...
  3. Vgcom scan needed south manchester

Diag codes Well had my car scanned by Audi. No error codes came up to do with the AirCon... However they did identify passenger side flap is not functioning correctly. Now wondering if I just need a re-gas to get the air really cold and then strip the dash to check the flaps out. Anyone got...
  4. Vgcom scan needed south manchester

Audi tester Hi, Just found a friend at Audi who has an Audi tester, will this do the same thing? Or am I wasting my time?
  5. Vgcom scan needed south manchester

Anyone able to help with a vgcom scan in south manchester? Thankd
  6. 2012 Leon 1.2 Tsi Copa Aircon issue

Thanks, how do I do the scan? Do I need to buy a fault code reader? Or can I get it done at any garage?
  7. 2012 Leon 1.2 Tsi Copa Aircon issue

Hi, I have been searching high and low but can not find this issue. I have the Leon Copa 1.2 Tsi. Lovely car. However got an issue with the Climatronic air con. It will not blow really cold air... I have had it re-gassed but made no difference. Have now noticed that one side blows out warm...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.