Search results

1. Seat Leon ST fan

HI, in my country, distributors/dealers normal buys in a few limited trim levels of each car and sells it as that. Car buyers will just take whatever the dealers have to sell and that's it. many car owners here are always missing out on good features that the manufacturers have as options...
  2. Big Part Discounts With mjr901

HI Mike, just wondering if you can ship outside of UK? I will pay for postage. Thanks
  3. Seat Leon ST fan

HI I'm interested in getting a Leon ST and I'm from Singapore. Went to view a Leon ST FR 150 earlier and wasn't giving much choice to choose as the distributor only have that 1 piece display/media car. Offer wasn't really good even it was sitting there for coming to 8 months. So I'm...
  4. Leon FR 150 or Leon FR 184?

The dealers ain't going for it for now due to some sales quality. Not even willing to take an indent for it. Sent from my HTC One E9PLUS dual sim using Tapatalk
  5. Leon Options/Accessories

Noted. But I cannot find it on the option list for ST under the FR/Xcellence trim. Sent from my HTC One E9PLUS dual sim using Tapatalk
  6. Leon Options/Accessories

I was going though the youtube videos earlier and found that there is these 2 option for the Leon but I cannot find them on the configuration portion of the car builder. Rear seat window blinds Rear seat Table/tray does anyone here have these options on your cars?
  7. 2.0 TDI ST FR 150 audio

Thanks KoNG! I suppose the code can be obtained from the dealer who sell the car to the owner? It's a 1st owner car still under warranty Sent from my HTC One E9PLUS dual sim using Tapatalk
  8. 2.0 TDI ST FR 150 audio

Hi all again , I got someone who's willing to sell off his larger 6.5" screen unit. Will it work easily?? Or will it be easier if the screen comes with the glove box heading/brain? Do i need VCDS or VagCom for coding purposes? Thanks for helping. Sent from my HTC One E9PLUS dual sim using...
  9. 2.0 TDI ST FR 150 audio

Thanks for the information.. Now I don't understand why this small screen was specced in a FR as even the Style version of the Leon are fitted with larger screens.. There isn't any more space to put in another 1din player.. I have a good alpine headunit to use although it's pretty old. Sent...
  10. 2.0 TDI ST FR 150 audio

Anyone here know if this small tiny screen audio can be upgraded to the RCS510 or anything bigger without losing all factory connectivity and functionality of the DCC Mode? Anyone know the size of the screen? Sent from my HTC One E9PLUS dual sim using Tapatalk
  11. Leon FR 150 or Leon FR 184?

I'm new here and is looking at a 150 TDI ST FR 6Man. How much fun am i loosing to the 184, without the bigger brakes and multilink suspension? there is no option to get the 184 TDi ST FR in 6Man in my area.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.