Search results

1. Media system random play.

cant be done. I like to have my artist in a folder of their own. I ended up changing headunit so I can do random
  2. Boot liner and seat covers

I have an a4 one. and an a4 cargo net. as for seat covers I am re using my cheap ones from my astra. all the other ones ive tried are very tight around the bolsters
  3. Replaced Stereo Unit

thats the RNS-E and that doesnt control any of the things you have mentioned. to the right of the steering wheel is a knob that controls the 'get me home' lights. switch them on and they will turn on when you unlock the car and remain on for a while after you have locked the car
  4. fuel filler flap popper

ok cheers
  5. fuel filler flap popper

socan i not get a popper from the b8 to fit?
  6. fuel filler flap popper

my dads 2011 did
  7. fuel filler flap popper

can i fit a popper like they have on the a4 to pop open my fuel filler flap rather than push it open? If so anyone know the part number? or link me to what i need Thanks
  8. Newbie question - Regarding Exeo specs and BOSE etc.

mine has bose badges on the speaker grills
  9. heated seats & front parking sensors

laserline is what they sell on their website
  10. heated seats & front parking sensors

not sure. I would have thought it would have been simple enough to cut the switch off and wire where ever you want
  11. Aftermarket Head Unit Options

Kenwood DMX7017DABS is what im getting next weekend
  12. new tyres arrived

i went for uniroyal rain sports. I dont drive like i used to but ive never pushed them beyond their limits. good grip, and decent wear
  13. heated seats & front parking sensors

I spoke to the people likely to install the sensors they say they come pre wired with a switch and it has to be that switch. I am removing the rns-e so the AUX part will no longer work. i will probably put the switch there. I wanted it to look as standard as possible though
  14. heated seats & front parking sensors

so i could fit some parking sensors and wire it to the proper switch? sounds like a plan
  15. heated seats & front parking sensors

ttt anyone?
  16. Jay1601 progress thread

do you know if the a4 steering wheels are the same as the exeo? im looking to get a flat bottom wheel then fit my exeo airbag cover
  17. heated seats & front parking sensors

Hi, do all leather seats come with heated pads? so if i add the loom and switches the seats will be heated? or will i need to buy different seats? did any exeos come with front parking sensors? can I retro fit these? Thanks
  18. Help with head unit replacement

Im selling my exeo rns-e unit if you are interested
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise