Search results

1. Car Insurance

PM sent.
  2. Hello!

I'm more than that, still not full member yet.
  3. Retrofit Auto Lights/Wipers on 2017 MY18 Leon FR

Not sure why that posted 3 times sorry.
  4. Hello!

Trying to PM, is there a set amount of posts needed before one can PM?
  5. Car Insurance

Thanks, i can't seem to PM yet for some reason. Is there a certin number of posts needed?
  6. Car Insurance

Hello Dan, i will be needing insurance for my car soon, and i've a few queries, would it be okay to PM you?
  7. Retrofit Auto Lights/Wipers on 2017 MY18 Leon FR

Once i get my car, i'll try his cable (if it is the newer one) and report back my findings, maybe a how-to guide as well if i manage to get it done.
  8. Hello!

They are brilliant cars, i didnt want a diesel car as i wont do that many miles, also problems with DPF's and stuff with the diesels if they're not driven enough.
  9. Hello!

Thanks Joe, i'm sure it's more than enough more for me as a first car :) Done insurance quotes and it's cheaper for me to insure this Leon FR than the typical Fiesta's and Corsa's. Probably all down to the front assist safety feature. Counting down the days....
  10. Retrofit Auto Lights/Wipers on 2017 MY18 Leon FR

I'll check with him to see, hopefully it is the newer one! Do you know if the long coding helper works on the newer cables?
  11. hello :)

Welcome!
  12. Hello!

Hello my name is Darren. I am waiting delivery of my 2017 Leon FR 1.4TSI with sports styling pack, cant wait to get it. Hopefully see you all around the forum.
  13. Leon MK3 Mic issue

Probably best to take to nearest dealers, to get them to check it out.
  14. Car Insurance

Ring Adrain flux and quote seatcupra.net, i believe the offer a discount.
  15. ACC retrofit

Heads up on this, there is two differnet part numbers for the sensors, two letters at end of part no is different. One is adaptive one is just front assist. Also you need to wire it to the BCM and change the part around the steering colum for the adaptive switch. A few have done it over on the...
  16. Retrofit Auto Lights/Wipers on 2017 MY18 Leon FR

Do you know where i can buy the new cable and how much? My brother has the full unlimited VCDS he hasnt had it that long, wonder if it's possible that it already is the new one...
  17. Retrofit Auto Lights/Wipers on 2017 MY18 Leon FR

Good to know the part numbers are same, thanks for that. Just a matter of coding the auto lights now :cry:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.