Search results

1. Dirty scammer!

Aye, lesson duly learnt. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  2. Dirty scammer!

Yeah I did call him and of course he turned it around saying it was all there blah blah, then said that he'd PayPal the money, then when I sent a request he got all up himself and ****ed that idea off. I've got an address but it'll just be a scrote house where he gets mail sent. I'm of a mind...
  3. Dirty scammer!

So a lesson learned last night, a lovely young man came to buy my Cupra last night. He was very polite and even had his cute little daughter with him for added affect. The deal was struck (rather quickly, he didn't even dip the oil!) I proceeded to count the money as his little girl toddled...
  4. In a hole without a ladder!

Well that didn't last long, just as I was getting the thing summat like the other half says she can't get on with it :( Crap roads and stiff suspension means the Cupra needs a new home. I won't put a link here but it's on Gumtree if anyone wants a look. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  5. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Put it up for sale :( Pregnant wives aren't to be questioned!! Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  6. Broken on Day 2

I'd be asking for my hard earned back, **** like that would put me right off. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  7. In a hole without a ladder!

So today saw a lovely Ramair intake kit fitted... Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  8. Looking at buying a cupra r with high miles

Persuade them to be a Systems Analyst when they grow up, cheaper insurance guaranteed! Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  9. Just purchased 06 2.0TFSI sport - Help with plans

Liberate it of it's bollocks recirc valve and bullshit PCV, really does make a big difference. There is mega potential in the lump, unleash the poor creature! Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  10. In a hole without a ladder!

Forge dump valve and Forge PCV delete fitted and what a difference! Nice new genuine fuel filter fitted too, judging by the shyte that came out of the old one I'd say it was long over due! Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  11. New Seat owner

Welcome fellow newbie! Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  12. Hi New member

Total pain, especially being a front door. Sounds like a plan mush, good luck! Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  13. Hi New member

Eyup Benny, I'm fresh here too and guess what... Yep, my rear passenger door is goosed! I reckon a good freeing up is in order, don't know about yours but my Cupra feels a bit muted. Get the thing breathing a bit easier is my recommendation. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  14. In a hole without a ladder!

So I'm new to the SEAT game and thought I'd introduce myself (In the proper section!) Picked up a Leon Cupra a week or so ago, seems ok but do these things feel a bit stifled? Does to me! Just been in touch with Trackslags about a downpipe and system, should help alongside a planned Big Fish...
  15. So I've thrown myself into another hole!

Just picked up this little Cupra, I'm impressed with it but like all pits it's going to need some money throwing in! First jobs will have to be a bit of freeing up, performance seems muted to me. Defo needs some chain tensioner attention, rattles like a junkie on startup! Sent from my...
  16. What did you and your MK2 do today?

I bought it! Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk