Search results

1. Dmf info

If its a slight noise then its early days for the dual mass flywheel going, it can last months maybe years like this.. all depends on your driving style... dual mass flywheel kits cost with the region of £300-600 depending on the quality of the product... quite labour intensive (gearbox off...)...
  2. Audi A6 C7 CVT 2.0 TDi Gearbox

Hi, just want to know if there are any Gearbox updates that need to be done on my audi? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. How Long Have People pushed the boundaries of oil changes?

My PD150 gets serviced every 6-8k miles using 5w40 505.01 spec quantum oils pal, i have another workhorse which is a PD130, cost me next to nothing, and i havent had to spend a penny on it, purely a workhorse...still sounds sweet to be fair! Just goes to show how durable these engines really...
  4. How Long Have People pushed the boundaries of oil changes?

How long have people gone without doing oil changes on their TDI’s? Just eager to know, My workhorse has done 33,000 mile since its last service 2 years ago! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. New Turbo Pd150

Aha will do pal, thanks mate! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. New Turbo Pd150

Ahh i think i am perhaps being paranoid, ive been told some turbos just whine naturally its normal as theyll go on, whereas my failing one was Also whining but louder and then BANG! So it got me thinking! ... mines also Decatted Straight throughout, 2.5 inch System , whistles abit but Makes A...
  7. New Turbo Pd150

The smoking has cleared up Btw Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. New Turbo Pd150

Hi, Just had a new Turbo Installed on my PD150 as the old one Shat itself, put a Garrett Remanufactured one on, ive noticed after a few days of driving, a bit of A Whining Noise thats present ? , all the pipework was left to drip all the old oil out, even drilled a small hole on the bottom of...
  9. TripleQX

Spot on sir, i service mine every 8k ... thanks .. glad the second opinion agrees with my views! :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. TripleQX

Hi, My PD150 is due its service, how often do you guys service your tdi's? Also is the 5W40 PD TripleQx any good? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. New turbo

Hahaaa i love it.. scares so many people! Ahh hopefully then! Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. New turbo

What about The coo'ing, that will happen regardless of the make ? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. New turbo

In other words, will the make of the turbo make any difference to getting the noise? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. New turbo

Ahh i hope it stays put, it coo's SO LOUD!... its either A Garrett turbo which is really expensive or a TurboJetzt Remanufactured Turbo ... will that make any difference of the chances of getting the noise? Cheers for the quick reply Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. New turbo

Hi, I have a Pd150 leon , the turbo just blew the seal on me yesterday :( , on the search for a turbo, was wondering , my car has a full 2.5" exhaust system decatted etc, so basically it makes the Owl/Coo/Pigeon noise when i rev/change gear, if i change the turbo (have to) , will i Lose that...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.