Search results

1. Cupra servicing

Hi My Cupra 300 is now 10 months old and on 8500 miles. Today a warning popped up saying service due in 800 miles. This surprised me as I though it was 1 year or 10k miles? It’s also annoying how my mates golf r is on long life servicing. Is that not an option for my Cupra? My car is on...
  2. Vague steering

Since this morning, my steering has started to feel vague, like it’s understeering, and I have to correct it more on the motorway. I think I heard a clunk pulling away from the lights too. The car is only 7 months old with 6500 miles on the clock! Has anyone else had this? Sent from my...
  3. Windows opened by themselves

Hi I’ve got a 2017 CUPRA 300 ST and this morning I went out to it and all the windows were wide open! The doors were still locked and deadlocked and the mirrors were still folded in. I put my hand through the open window but the alarm didn’t go off! Any ideas? I’m going to phone the dealers...
  4. Making customisations

Hi There’s a few settings I want to change on my Cupra 300: - chirp on lock/unlock - rear DRLs - mirror fold on single press of remote - disable seatbelt chime I bought a Carista dongle and used the app but it doesn’t have many mods for mine and none of the ones I want. ODB11 is no good as I...
  5. Sat nav postcodes

I've got the Cupra 300 with the 8" screen and nav. Should I be able to do full postcode searches when typing in a destination? It only seems to accept 4 characters of it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members