Search results

1. The great car washing thread.

Lol yeah kinda went Doh! when I saw it had been moved to a forum dedicated to this exact topic.
  2. The great car washing thread.

I did a search to see if their was any singular thread for hints tips, techniques, products or even decent services for washing cars and all I could find was a few loose threads about interior and wheel cleaning and a few random posts in other threads that hinted at some folk using some...
  3. Wiper nut cover

Thanks for that one EFF11. I'll take a look see if I can get hold of one of those.
  4. Wiper nut cover

Anyone able to help out with the part number for a replacement rear wiper nut cover for my 5F Cupra. Have done a few searches and the results seem to say that the bog standard 5F is meant to be the same as the Cupras but having ordered a part I can say that it isn't even close to being right...
  5. New here, not new to Seat.

Traditional welcome is needed I guess. Collected my 14plate Cupra 280 with 13,500 around a month and a bit ago. Looked to see if their were any advice forums and found this happy looking place. Anyway the car now has 15,000 on the clock so safe to say I am having fun with the car. Last...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.