Search results

1. Bam

Installing Fan washers

Yes sorry, should've explained better lol. Wasn't waiting on them coming from China so I wasn't too fussed about price [emoji6]
  2. Bam

Low coolant warning

It seems common to have coolant issues with the EA888 engine used across the VW group and it usually turns out to be the water pump or the thermostat.
  3. Bam

New MK3 Leon CUPRA R Confirmed

Disappointed to see the least, only plus is that this will be the run out model and a replacement for the Exeo could be hot on its heels!
  4. Bam

Surely not?

My 1.2TSI began to use oil stupidly quick to the point it needed topped up every 10 to 14 days. Took it to the dealer for them to investigate and they done oil consumption tests, compression tests and dye tests to come back and say there was no problem with the car. I argued my case and...
  5. Bam

Cambelt due??

I have the 1.2 TSI and was told that the cambelt should be inspected for wear/damage at 60,000 miles and then every 20,000 miles after that, but must be changed every 120,000 miles/5 years if not done so earlier. Regardless of what engine you have I think the above guide would be good to...
  6. Bam

Leon 5F stickers

Oh... Cheers!
  7. Bam

Leon 5F stickers

Does this forum currently sell stickers or does anyone on here produce them? I don't know if anyone else on here is interested on putting a sticker on their car or if it's just myself lol. Would be nice to have some sort of recognition for the forum either on the rear window under the third...
  8. Bam

Installing Fan washers

Just bought a pair of non-heated fan washers off eBay for 12 quid. 141440478977 is the listing number if anyone is looking.
  9. Bam

Cupra 280 epc light and start stop error!

My EPC light and EML light came on in my car along with the start/stop error (I think the ECU just disables start/stop when it detects an engine fault), and it turned out to be a cylinder coil. I told the dealer to get it repaired for free or I'd use my rights under the consumer act as I was...
  10. Bam

Electrical issue with doors

You're a gem mate, that's it sorted :love: Saved me an embarrassing trip after work tomorrow to the dealer for a fuse :rofl: Can I ask where you got the fuse schedule, I've got no idea why they didn't stick it in the manual I have.
  11. Bam

Sorry mate, it's a RHD. Cheers for the reply, I'll go have a look at the fuses just now, the manual is useless and tells me nothing about the fuses.
  12. Bam

Alright, I've finally signed up to the site after lurking for a few months because I'm a bit stuck :( To cut the long story short, nothing works on the drivers door - window controls, mirror controls, lock/unlock button and mirror indicator all don't work plus the drivers door doesn't lock...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.