Search results

1. Leon FR 184 TDI Remap + Dyno @ More-BHP

Haha don't be mean, I do wonder though if I could replace the diesel engine with another more powerful diesel/petrol engine. No idea on the logistics of that Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  2. New Member FR TDI 184 DPF

Have to find a friendly MOT guy plenty around trust me. Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  3. Leon FR 184 TDI Remap + Dyno @ More-BHP

Thats a shame, but you are right. If the engine died in this what engine would you replace it with? Just a curious question lol Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  4. New Member FR TDI 184 DPF

Or you can just remove it/gut it problem solved. It's what I did with mine. Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  5. Best value for money respray in Birmingham?

Thats disgusting man, assholes. Check out car clinic moseley guys name is jazz he will look after you. Tell him Aqib sent you. Hope that helps. Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  6. Leon FR 184 TDI Remap + Dyno @ More-BHP

Hey guys I also have the exact same car 184tdi FR 64 plate it has also been remapped and dsg mapped and its an absolute beast of a car. I totally agree the torque is incredible on the lower gears and it pulls like nothing else I've driven! It's done 129k mileage now with both those maps on and...
  7. Revo engine mounts

Is the hybrid powerflex mount better than 034 engine mount (I currently have those on my Leon mk3 and its very noisy in the cabin the vibration can be very loud sometimes) was thinking to change to these Thanks Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  8. Hi all from Blyth Northumberland

Welcome! Do share pics Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
  9. Hello from Wiltshire

@Jimbobcook diesel manual buddy!!! How can you forget! You've seen my gearbox [emoji41] I've had it mapped and dsg mapped no issues Solid engine so far done 105k now As for the rattles that why you get a subwoofer fitted and it becomes part of the character lol Sent from my ONE A2003 using...
  10. Hello from the West Midlands

Thanks @Jimbobcook Indeed I have the same car and have done plenty to it! Let me know if you need any help. Or check my Instagram page frcaradventures for ideas. Cheers Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
  11. PROGRESSIVE PARTS ROLLING ROAD DAY SUNDAY 17th NOVEMBER

365lbft torque* Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
  12. PROGRESSIVE PARTS ROLLING ROAD DAY SUNDAY 17th NOVEMBER

My car gave a lot of people respiratory problems today sorry guys!!! A lot of black smoke! Was nice seeing you guys again. Not bad a for a diesel I don't think lol at least the car 223bhp, 365nm torque Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
  13. PROGRESSIVE PARTS ROLLING ROAD DAY SUNDAY 17th NOVEMBER

Look forward to seeing you guys tomorrow! Didn't get a chance to clean my car but it will be acceptably clean lol I hope I'll try wipe the engine bay too!! Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
  14. Tyre pressures on 18's

33 front 31 back As per manual buddy Regards Aqib Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
  15. Stolen - Leon FR - Silver - HJ17OPO

I'm sorry to hear this Rob, I'm from Birmingham too have to be vigilant around here unfortunately. I hope it gets recovered I'll keep a look out. Aqib Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
  16. 2.0 184 remap recommendations

Have the same car as you and had it done at ultimate remaps in Birmingham might be worth checking him out nice guy names Shaf. Will look after you you can tell him aqib sent you from the forums Had my dsg map from him too. No issues 3 years later Link below...
  17. PROGRESSIVE PARTS ROLLING ROAD DAY SUNDAY 17th NOVEMBER

Aqib Leon FR MK3 2.0 TDI Stage 1 [emoji6] Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
  18. Mk3 184 diesel FR, what to look for.

I'm approaching 100k mileage on mine soon, any idea what I should replace or start thinking about replacing?? Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
  19. Mk3 184 diesel FR, what to look for.

I agree I use shell vpower as often as I can! When the fuel is very low Good shout Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
  20. Mk3 184 diesel FR, what to look for.

I'm not entirely sure about that to be honest buddy. I haven't had any issues I have thoroughly enjoyed the car and will keep it till I drive it to the ground as it's been modded to my liking you can see it as @frcaradventures if you want. But yeah no issues with it so far mate Sent from my ONE...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.