Search results

1. Altea Freetrack TDI lowered

Yo! Need to part with my Freetrack as have a new car and need the space......on the off chance, can I interest you mine super cheap for £1500? Can come with a ton on spare parts too if you need anything? Let me know if you would like any info 🙂
  2. Altea Freetrack TDI lowered

Yep, I have 225 45s on mine too for that reason, although looking at yours the 50 profile does look better. Due to get some new fronts soonish so will look at fatter options. I have some Audi A5 17" with dead winter tyres on so may get them fitted to those......ET28.....nom!
  3. Altea Freetrack TDI lowered

Prob about a year, I have a friendly MOTer so never had a problem, but the car has washers so on the surface looks OEM and I dont think you'd have an issue. They are genuine Leon/Altea pre face lift xenons. I prefer them to the chrome dome normal versions you see on most cars. Much classier and...
  4. Altea Freetrack TDI lowered

Here's the PFL xenons: Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk
  5. Back in a Freetrack

I run steelies on my Touran and Freetrack, on and off. They are only 16" 6.5J (205/55/16) with winters on them, but clear the 312mm front conversion fine on mine and the standard 312mm on the Freetrack. Makes tyres much cheaper and narrower in the winter snow performance is better. Also they...
  6. Altea Freetrack TDI lowered

Hi Mendez, yes nice to meet a fellow Freetracker! Thanks for the compliments btw!! I'll add a few more pics in a bit. Added some PFL xenons most recently which look great IMO. Yes planning to get the Yeti 4x4 Eibach springs. The Sline springs I have fitted (rear) normally take 25mm off compared...
  7. Altea Freetrack TDI lowered

Here's mine: Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk
  8. Altea Freetrack TDI lowered

Hello all, another Freetrack owner here. Though I'd share some of my tinkerings with the suspension on mine. Mine is currently on standard Altea XL springs to bring the front down, and Audi A3 TDI Quattro Sline rear springs (to take some of the rear Haldex into consideration). It can be a bit...
  9. Will a VW RCD310 radio work in a seat rather than a Seat RCD 510 ?

I believe so, I'm about to fit an RCD310 from a facelift Altea XL to my 57 plate Freetrack (mod has been successfully done before). Other feasible options are the RCD210 and RCD510, and you can mix and match which car each one comes from. The VW white on black dot matrix comes with red backlight...
  10. Brake disc size?!

Ome option is: Find your service book and look for the PR code sticker in the front page. Your car should have it stuck in the boot spare tyre well too. (has the VIN, paintcode, engine code etc) and use a PR code translator/decoder (search on Google). Will give you a list of all the...
  11. Help with Seat Freetrack rear springs part number

No worries, glad to help. Rob Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
  12. Brakes help

No worries, hope you get it sorted easily! Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
  13. Brakes help

Interestingly, I changed my front pads Saturday as I was down to the metal on the n/s only and 3-4mm left on the o/s, seemed to be constantly dragging to the left. On a normal run the temp of the n/s disc was much warmer so certain its not returning/seized. Also the brakes squealed when...
  14. Help with Seat Freetrack rear springs part number

Changed the front pads on mine today so took pictures of the paint code marks for you of the standard front and rear Freetrack springs. Use the OEMPC website above (or ETKA if you have access to it) to find the corresponding part number. Alternatively give your local dealership the paint code...
  15. Brakes help

Have you removed the filler cap for the fluid reservoir so the hydraulic fluid can travel back out of the pistons? Handbrake on or not releasing properly so trying to shut the caliper down? Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
  16. pictures of your altea

Here's mine whilst playing in the snow on Sunday! Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
  17. New Freetrack owner and AUX port question!!!

Yep the multimedia RCAs are the connection in to the AUX input. I popped the panel off and withdrew the connector block into the centre armrest cubbyhole so the cables aren't sticking out. Just need to grab a 2nd hand piece of trim from a non multimedia model to delete the hole...... Sent...
  18. Help with Seat Freetrack rear springs part number

I'm not sure what the PR code for our Freetrack's suspension is to cross-reference to an ETKA parts catalogue. Loads of options for the altea/altea XL chassis. Best bet might be ring your local dealership and get them to check their parts system vs. your VIN. Other option is eBay, the attached...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members