Search results

1. DSG TUNE ON STOCK CAR

Well I guess he will still use this forum unless he's banned...
  2. DSG TUNE ON STOCK CAR

It was just a joke. I'm sure 95% of the time he isn't wrong (bit harsh). Basically if this is an issue the mods should ban if it isn't then don't all jump on the band wagon- he is only making content about the car (some of us) love. It's hardly like he is pulling in millions of views.
  3. DSG TUNE ON STOCK CAR

Neither does 95% of this forum (until the 3 or 4 same people put them straight). I get that his videos might not appeal to all but there may be a number of people that would be interested. Half the threads on the forum turn into a conversation involving other members with the original poster...
  4. DSG TUNE ON STOCK CAR

what's wrong with someone notifying cupra members of literally the only frequently updated cupra content on youtube?
  5. Manual vs dsg pops bangs?

IMO the 300 dsg is the best for bangs and pops. Sounds like 290 struggle to pop even when bouncing off of the limiter- my 300 pops in comfort mode under medium acceleration. Plus, again IMO, the copper bits look tacky.
  6. NEW 2019 Curpa 290 ez.. No DSG bangs or pop whatsoever!

Half the fun of my cupra300 (DSG) are the pops and banks on up-shift and downshift. In manual mode they are very loud if you rev high. Even in comfort mode there are some quieter pops on up-shifts when accelerating.
  7. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Still in your profile photo Phil.
  8. New Cupra owners, whats your MPG??

26 mpg, 1000 miles- Mainly driven in Cupra mode for a 5 mile round trip to work, a few longer journeys in Comfort/Cupra. Perfect IMO.
  9. 2018 SEATCUPRA.NET National Meet (attendees list) - confirm your booking here

1. Syphon (Scott) - MK3 Leon CUPRA 300 (or something special from SEAT hopefully) 2. Paddy6789 (Aaron) - MK3 Leon CUPRA 290 3. Chester (Mark) - Mk3 Leon FR 1.4 TSi ACT, with a bit more spice hopefully by the time I get there!. 4. JimBobCook (Simon) - MK2 Leon Cupra R 5. Theoldboy (Ron) -...
  10. 2018 SEATCUPRA.NET National Meet (July 8th) - booking details and discussion

I am thinking of going and recently bought a MK3 Cupra 300- as it is stock would it be ok on the stand? I know you said 'modified or not' but didn't want to look stupid with a stock car next to modified ones (first car show)
  11. Sound Difference - Cupra 300 manual/DSG

My cupra 300 dsg (Build week 5 of this year) changes sound when changing between driving profiles (when idle)
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I have two under the center console and two in the back under the vents
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Took delivery today of my Cupra (SC, Black, DSG). Wow, the car is so fun to drive. Also love how understated it looks. The wait since October was 100% worth it. (delivered with passenger lights not working but that's just a minor nuisance).
  14. Options affecting Leon lead times

Took delivery of my cupra today (sc, black, dsg), amazing!! worth the wait since October and the VC is a real nice touch (wasn't bothered originally)
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

That is true, just letting you know I have one and was same build week
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Mine was build week 5, at the dealer waiting for March collection, VC confirmed
  17. Order Lead Times

Scrogg, sorry to message you on here but I wondered what you would do if the camera pack had been missed off of one of your customer orders? I now will need to get a camera privately fitted at additional cost (I guess almost double). My monthly payments have been adjusted to 'refund' the camera...
  18. Options affecting Leon lead times

I don't 'need' it but then I also don't need 300HP aha
  19. Options affecting Leon lead times

So after waiting since October for my car to arrive it finally has. However, I got a lovely phone call today to inform me that the camera pack was missed off of my order. They are looking into what they can do (originally a full tank of fuel was offered.. really!). Does anyone know if a rear...
  20. Options affecting Leon lead times

Ordered in October, 3 door, dsg, black, camera pack- just arrived at dealer (build week 5)
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members