Search results

1. Andy1977

OBDeleven modifications

IMO it does absolutely nothing. Actually it alters the way cruise control is initiated. Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
  2. Andy1977

OBDeleven modifications

I have just changed the engine throttle settings back to normal and hey presto the cruise control is functioning normally again. Also I performed a scan before I changed it back to normal and it showed errors in the engine and brakes control units that would not clear until I changed the...
  3. Andy1977

OBDeleven modifications

I enabled the Audi throttle settings a few days ago on my 2013 car. I can't feel any perceptible difference in throttle response smoothness or anything else? I think it has altered the way my cruise control works though. When I flip the switch to turn it on I now have to press - to enable it...
  4. Andy1977

OBDeleven modifications

I had to enable the green engineering menu to get the carbon background on the infotainment unit. I was never able to get it to work on the screen in between the dials. Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
  5. Andy1977

Rain/Light Sensor Coding Mk3 FR

Can't remember my switch code (it's up in this thread somewhere along with my Obdeleven guide) but it lights up the right colour (not white like a golf one will) and it came out of a Polo GTi. Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
  6. Andy1977

When I did mine I used a sensor the same number except it ended in a "B" Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
  7. Andy1977

To get seat spec auto lights you need to replace the switch and the sensor located inside the rear view mirror casing, no wiring required as long as you have climate control. Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
  8. Andy1977

OBDeleven modifications

I know what you mean but I'm sure I tried this and it worked. My advice is just try it,if it only works on one side, code the other. If it doesn't do what you want it to revert to previous settings[emoji1303] Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
  9. Andy1977

OBDeleven modifications

I have this in my notes, think that's the one you want. Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
  10. Andy1977

All my lights switch icons are illuminated all of the time. I have since found out why. I have applied some code via Obdeleven that makes my rear lights illuminate with the front DRL's some call it "Scandinavian DRL's". When I turned it off the light switch icons behaved as you described...
  11. Andy1977

OBDeleven modifications

That's a well documented bit of coding. You will find it on the Leon 5F coding list over at the Obdeleven forum. http://forum.obdeleven.com/board/45/leon Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
  12. Andy1977

Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

You can't do it yourself with an mib1 unit though...... Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
  13. Andy1977

Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

So you knew your nav unit was mib1 (5f) and you knowingly tried to update with a 6p file?[emoji15] Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
  14. Andy1977

Imperial vs Metric System!

A Royale with cheese..... Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
  15. Andy1977

MOT Failure for Headlights being to low

Holy Thread Revival!!!!! I am having the same problem, cars been lowered and there isn't enough adjustment on the screws to bring the lights back up to the correct height. I have obdeleven and have had a look in the correct control unit but nothing jumps out as the correct setting. Does...
  16. Andy1977

Way through Leon mk3 Firewall / Bulkhead

After searching for a while and only finding references to a grommet where the clutch pedal should be on an automatic, which was no use to me as my car is a manual. I have come across another way through the firewall into the engine bay. Apologies if this has already been talked about on here...
  17. Andy1977

I think i'd rather take a punt on the one that matches most of the code but has BD at the end as this one seems to have a different code.
  18. Andy1977

Interesting, I wonder if the person who owned the car before me changed a setting I haven't found. Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
  19. Andy1977

It's a good question but to be honest I never know when auto lights turn on as I see no noticeable difference in dashboard illumination??? Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members