Search results

1. Media system random play.

Hi, I also wanted to do this but found it would only play random tracks out of the folder (album) you are in! The way I got round it was to save all the tracks from all albums in one folder and not separate them.. Was a little time consuming but I found it worth it to get what I wanted. Steve
  2. Parcel shelf for ST

The cover only attaches on the large side of the rear seats. If you lower the single seat first and then the double the cover goes with it. I have got a cover in my garage but one of the lugs that locate the cover when it is extended is missing. If anyone is interested in this and lives local...
  3. sport tech rear door moulding badges

There you go!
  4. Glovebox Handle

Afternoon all, The catch on the inside of my glovebox handle has snapped and I have had to remove it and just use a screwdriver to open the box when I need to. I have been looking on ebay for a new one and there is plenty on there but they are all for LHD cars. Does anyone know of a supplier...
  5. OBDEleven

Thanks guys, I already have an OBDII Bluetooth adaptor so will just stick with that.
  6. OBDEleven

Afternoon all, Has anyone purchased/used the OBDeleven on there Exeo? If yes, does it work, is it worth the cash? Many thanks for any responses.
  7. Engine Temperature

Mine is on an 11 plate so is pre-facelift, whoever bought the car was obviously tight and would n't shell out for the seats! Do you know if it is like someo other makes where all the wiring and elements are there, just need to add a fuse and the switches?
  8. Engine Temperature

If only I had the heated seats, thats my main bugbear with the car, a cold arse on mornings like this! :D
  9. transmission heat shield

How big are the holes? I had a similar problem on my old Chrysler, got some large washers that covered the holes and re-attached, lasted until I sold the car! Might be worth a shot whilst you look for a new part at the right price.
  10. Auto wipers

Hi Julian, I thought I had read something like this before and tried to find it before I posted but didn't have any luck. Looks like it is something I am going to have to live with, but, like your self, this is the only complaint I have with the car. It is due a service in a couple of...
  11. Auto wipers

Hi, Only had the car since August so not sure if it has previously had a new screen or not.
  12. Auto wipers

That's what I thought but dont know where to start, anyone got any ideas?
  13. Auto wipers

Afternoon all and Happy New Year, My question is can the the sensitivity be altered on the auto wiper function. I know you can adjust it with the little wheel on the stalk but this is still not sensitive enough and fairly often I have to manually adjust the wheel down and then back up to force...
  14. Flip key programming

Thank you RichL, will give that a try over the weekend.
  15. Flip key programming

Hi all, My Exeo ST came with 2 remote flip keys. One of them works great and locks/unlocks the car from the remote buttons. The second key buttons will not work. The second key will start the car and lock/unlock the car manually so I know it has got the right transponder in. How can I...
  16. Engine Temperature

Thank you for all your responses, yes it is a diesel, at least I now know its not abnormal. I wonder if there is someway of blocking say 3/4 of the grille that doesnt look too tacky? Will have to have a think about that. Steve
  17. Engine Temperature

Hello all, I have noticed the last couple of mornings that my engine coolant temperature is not going above 60 degrees. This is with a mixture of stop/start town driving and a small blast on a motorway. If I leave the engine running when I get to work for 10 minutes or so then the coolant...
  18. Footwell Lights

Right, I checked the setting on the head unit and under 'car' it only gave a version with no options to change anything. I have also looked under the pasenger footwell but no signs of a flood. So I am still baffled, does anyone know if this could possibly be changed using VCDS? If this is the...
  19. Footwell Lights

Thank you, I will have a look later.
  20. Footwell Lights

Bump
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members