Search results

1. Sad end to short Cupra Ownership

What my intelligence does allow is to stop conversing with you ;)
  2. Sad end to short Cupra Ownership

Sorry where have I said I was doing 70mph? Jog on you troll
  3. Sad end to short Cupra Ownership

Already loving it but missing seat sound as couldn't find a used R estate with spec I wanted with dynaudio
  4. Sad end to short Cupra Ownership

Car was in comfort mode. Think if I'd been in cupra I'd have lost a few fillings from my teeth :lol:
  5. Sad end to short Cupra Ownership

3 car lengths in a leon estate is more than 2 seconds ;) The main problem wasn't the distance I had to react because of the truck as I was using the ACC to maintain distance at it's stock setting . It's the poor beam pattern from the LED headlights. Yes they are extremely bright but I...
  6. Sad end to short Cupra Ownership

I did actually fear the worst the impact was so bad . Very impressed with the 19" performance wheels (if only they were easier to clean) hopefully the 19" pretorias on my new car are manufactured to the same standards as the Leon rims , my last car before the cupra (mk6 Golf R with 19"...
  7. Sad end to short Cupra Ownership

Unfortunately it was pitch black and had travelled a few mins before the dreaded tpms warning light had come on so could only narrow it down to a 5 mile stretch . But I can assure you it was a beast of a hole , both myself and my mate in the car cursed when I hit it as I had very little time to...
  8. Sad end to short Cupra Ownership

After a brief but enjoyable stint owning a Leon Cupra ST 280 from last July I decided I missed my Golf R so arranged to trade it in at a Dealership down South for a 16 Plate Golf R estate After setting out at 6am on a soggy dark Saturday morning from Glasgow this was the view at 7am after an...
  9. Driving in light snow

If trying to move off from a standstill on any sort of incline make use of the dsg creep feature by lifting slowly off the brakes and letting the car gain momentum itself before applying any throttle . Seen a few folk with dsg equipped golf gti's in my estate fail to get up even slight hills by...
  10. Cupra 280 Stage 2 spark plugs

I'll take a set but I'm not on Facebook
  11. Can a car lose its remap?

That was cars fitted with the Bosch MED9 ecu . Had that issue on my mk6 Golf R
  12. Electrical problems on 2015 Leon

I'm sure the DAB antenna is integrated into the rear windscreen heating element so sounds like it could all be infotainment related. The fuel issue sounds like something I had on my mk6 Golf R where no matter what I did I couldn't get the needle to read a full tank only ever went to 9/10th full
  13. Cupra 280 - Tyre Change

I literally just put pilot sport 4 S on the front of my 280 yesterday and have re050A Bridgestone on the rear. Been giving the Michelin's a hammering to get release compound off them but very happy with improvement over the PZero rubber I had on
  14. Xmas present for the Cupra

I did but at 245/35 the weight rating of the tyre goes to 93 so stiffer sidewall and the ride comfort on our roads with 91s is bad enough
  15. Leon Cupra ST 280 Exhaust Diameter

Only going off measurements for Golf mk7 R
  16. Leon Cupra ST 280 Exhaust Diameter

Might actually be 2.5" from downpipe to resonator then 2.75" from there to tips
  17. Xmas present for the Cupra

For the amount of miles I do no . Only done 2k miles since July
  18. Xmas present for the Cupra

Mine does wheelspin in 3rd quite easily. Got Pirelli PZero on front at moment . They are MO spec so hopefully that's the issue I have otherwise it's bye bye cupra
  19. Xmas present for the Cupra

Some new front boots. Pilot sport 4 S , hopefully they will sort out the dire traction that's making me hate the car at the moment. Also excuse the dog photobombing the pic
  20. Leon Cupra ST 280 Exhaust Diameter

Sure stock pipe is 2.75"