Search results

1. Cupra Mason

Black Ice

There's a lad on the Facebook group m1/2 Leo owners club he's from Halifax and always breaking Leon's I'll Pm you a link
  2. Cupra Mason

Today is a good day - new exhaust

Never knew Hawleys did custom work, good to know as a fellow Sheffielder [emoji106]
  3. Cupra Mason

what have you done to your car today ?

I'll look into a heat shield for it, I saw a few posts about removing the soundproofing so that was on my list to do. The valve was second hand unfortunately if anything doesn't go to plan with it I'll be onto you pal. Quick edit: could I provide a cold air feed to the filter if I can't get...
  4. Cupra Mason

what have you done to your car today ?

Bought quite a few bits today . Bonnet . Both front wings . 2 new headlights . Cone air filter . Heko wind deflectors . Forge blow off valve Busy day tomorrow.
  5. Cupra Mason

MK4 Golf 4motion lowering springs on a MK1 Cupra?

Cheers for the input lads, looks like it'll be a pass on these then shame as the set were only £50 and a new rear spring is going to cost me £35.
  6. Cupra Mason

MK4 Golf 4motion lowering springs on a MK1 Cupra?

A cheap set of MK4 Golf 4motion lowering springs have popped up on a local selling page and wondered if they'd fit my mk1 cupra. I know the Golf A3 and Leon share the same platform but wasn't sure with them been off a 4motion. Cheers.
  7. Cupra Mason

Broken turbo?

And all over the road behind you.
  8. Cupra Mason

Broken turbo?

Sounds more like a hose gone than the turbo itself.
  9. Cupra Mason

Air con compressor not engaging

Could be low on gas, I know they don't kick in if it's low but not sure if it would completely cut out power.
  10. Cupra Mason

Remap and coilpacks

If you change the others to be on the safe side keep them in the boot incase one goes down at any point, atleast then you can pull over and replace them to get you home.
  11. Cupra Mason

Upgraded headlight bulbs

Dodgy connection maybe? Either wiring or the connecter itself. Have someone that knows about electrics have a look at it.
  12. Cupra Mason

Upgraded headlight bulbs

Your not touching the bulb itself with your fingers are you? that is known to cause a bulb to blow prematurely.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.