Search results

1. TheJudge2009

Weird interior heating/cooling issues

Hey Guys, am not a mechanic, but..... *It could be low on coolant, even when the overflow looks full, still check if the radiator is full as well. *thermostat could be broken/not opening fully or not at all. *air locked, seemingly you can unlock the heater matrix to let air out. *restricted flow...
  2. TheJudge2009

Changing battery with running engine!!!!

love a straight forward answer............... Thanks.
  3. TheJudge2009

Changing battery with running engine!!!!

Hey all, As the title state!!! is it possible?? I have no memory reader or something like that. Old battery is playing up, with starting, I have a new battery(2 months old) never used, fully charged. Current battery: 72Ah 380 a Replacement Battery: 75Ah 700A could i leave the engine running...
  4. TheJudge2009

Seat Exeo 2.0 TDI 88 KW/120 HP fuel filter change

All done, straight swap, filled up the new fuel filter, all re connected, started her up, no problems. Took her for a drive 2 hours later(about 20 km) perfect, no problems. Thank you.
  5. TheJudge2009

Thank you. will do it straight away.....
  6. TheJudge2009

Hello all, I want to change the fuel filter of my wife's car(see below) read through some threads, but it is still not clear to me if I can do it without the use of the VCDS. Need to know if I can, because I do not have it. Thanks in advance. Regards. Car Details: Year: 2010 Seat Exeo 2.0 TDI...
  7. TheJudge2009

Drivers seat cable for adjusting the seat fwd and back.

Absolutely brilliant, that's what i need, didn't know it was called 'Bowden cable' Thanks so much for the help, appreciated... Regards.
  8. TheJudge2009

Drivers seat cable for adjusting the seat fwd and back.

Hey all, Need some help if you don't mind, Car: Seat Exeo 3R 120 HP 1986CC Year: 2010 As the title says, on the web for the last 2 hours and can not find a motor factor who has it or sells it. I tried to look under the seat to get a oem number or something, but with no luck. Did found a thread...
  9. TheJudge2009

Cleaning/Removal Fuel tank Exeo 2.0 TDI CR 120HP

It is running fine, but still the option of to remove the tank and clean it.....is that necessary? Got the diesel in the place we both get diesel and petrol(my car) for the last 11 years. So, hopefully a bad batch of diesel.
  10. TheJudge2009

Cleaning/Removal Fuel tank Exeo 2.0 TDI CR 120HP

Hello all, Not a lot here, but read a good bit on the forums. Had a problem with the car, but it seems to be fixed now. Our mechanic changed the fuel filter, it was that dirty after 10.000 km even the wife was surprised any fuel went through it. Took the car for a good spin, and all seems ok...
  11. TheJudge2009

Exeo door panel/window removal video, and now no power...

I will check that, but am nearly sure that it is ok... Thanks...
  12. TheJudge2009

Hey Guys and Girls, Thanks to Caldi, I finally came around to fix the regulator.... everything went fine and got it done in 2 hours.:clap::clap: Reconnected everything and double checked the lot... All ok......:coolthumb No way.... No power whatsoever to the door...:cry: mirrors, door lock...
  13. TheJudge2009

Hello to all, Car: Seat EXEO Saloon, from 2009 to 2013 2.0 TDI 120hp. Ok, am not a mechanic, but can do a few things with my hands and some brain work. :) I looked already around, but could not find what i was looking for. Looking for a video where the door panel and window of the...
  14. TheJudge2009

Reverse Light

Bump Hey Guys,
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.