Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I requested a 12 month extension quote from Seat/VW FS for my Cupra 300 adding an extra 10,000 miles to existing 20,000 mile 24 month contract. Just received the quote and they want £426 per month. That is compared to paying £259 per month currently (1+23) Goodbye Leon and welcome to a random...
  2. Cupra 300 Lease extension quotes from Seat/VWFS

The only reason the random price generator could kick out out high prices is they feel like they can get some decent prices on a 2 yr old car sold at auction
  3. Cupra 300 Lease extension quotes from Seat/VWFS

That sounds more promising than hearing people quoted 2x+ current monthlies. How early can you request the quote?
  4. Cupra 300 Lease extension quotes from Seat/VWFS

Has anyone who is coming towards the end of their 24 month lease requested and extension quote from Seat Finance? I would have been open to the idea of extending for a further 12 months as I love the car but it seems that some of the VAG brands are providing people with mental quotes for...
  5. Poor Handling in the Snow

Oh not like an insurance company to take advantage. The irony being that you would be less risk with winter tyres but i bet you still got stung
  6. MY19 Leon CUPRA Details

Just looks like cheap aftermarket stick ons
  7. MY19 Leon CUPRA Details

looks shite with the copper badges. Glad i got mine at the beginning of the year
  8. Interior Design

A lot more in some cases if you get sucked into buying an Audi. Trying to convince someone that the Ateca and Q3 are effectively the same car and being told they cant be proves there is plenty of badge snobbery
  9. Interior Design

I just drop in occassionally. It was even funnier when a caravan wiped out the rear near side panel within 3 hours of him collecting it
  10. Interior Design

They have been building Audis there for a while. Q3 has been built there for a good few years. My brother was most put out to find out his Q3 was build in the same place as my Leon. Apparently he thought being an Audi would attract a superior build facility
  11. Interior Design

A smarter infotainment screen would be great. Even the new Arona's looks better than the unit in Cupra 300.
  12. Dealer cost of front pads

Glad i have paid for maintenance so i can hammer the brakes and tyres and not have to worry :bounce:
  13. SEAT Stop Cupra Production

Did they say whether it was June 2018 or 2019?
  14. Cupra 300 Insurance

Axa were my cheapest (£350) 2017 Cupra 300 3 years NCB Driveway 0 points 37 + mrs and my dad
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Surely it would only cover someone who buys the car outright as effectively you wouldnt own the car with outstanding finance on it
  16. Sound Difference - Cupra 300 manual/DSG

Definitely notice a difference in sound when changing to Sport/Cupra mode in the manual version (Dec 17 build)
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Havent tried again yet. I didnt have to reverse :D
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

There are 2 under the centre console hiding right at the back above the nice little phone tray and 2 in the rear of the air vents in front of the middle seat
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I think i have followed those steps when trying it out. I will give it another go tonight. You would think it would just be an automatic feature instead of fannying on
  20. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I am still working out how to get the mirror to drop when reversing. It is ticked in settings and mirror wheel is set to left but nothing happens
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.