Search results

1. yanivkoval

Electrical gremlins

Hi, I am heaving the exact same issues. Every couple of weeks, sometimes days, the dash and the clock resets itself. Went to the dealership 5 times already. After scanning and collecting diagnostics data from my car for 2 hours, They said that they’ve opened a DIS (whatever that means) to Seat...
  2. yanivkoval

TSR Xcellence Lux

Adam1V In order to enable TSR the camera must be parameterized (flashed with so called parameter files that enable additional functions of the camera), otherwise it will not work. This can be achieved only via VCP or ODIS software. This is if the required files even exist in the software...
  3. yanivkoval

Pre Facelifted Ateca's in the Non EU Market with Standard Mib2 - November 2021 Map Updates

Hi Tell, Thank as always ! Already downloaded and installed. For me, this update have fixed a bug where country speed limit information was not available. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. yanivkoval

Returned to Cupra

Congrats on the new purchase and welcome back [emoji1306][emoji41][emoji1303] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. yanivkoval

Car image in infotainment

Hi Chillout & Tell Can you please tell me if the unit I have is actually supported by the mib toolbox ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. yanivkoval

No Sound Through Speakers

The OP said he did that :) On the other hand, the OP did not mention if he did factory reset. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. yanivkoval

Parking sensors have dedicated small speakers at the front and the rear. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. yanivkoval

This is very very strange, and may indicate that there is something wrong. Maybe, Reset factory settings ? If not, I guess it is a visit to the dealer [emoji3064] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. yanivkoval

Cant say I’ve experienced something like it. Did you try to hard reset the infotainment system ? You can usually do it by holding the power button for 10+ sec, until you see the boot logo. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. yanivkoval

Ateca windscreen prone to stone chips??

Hi, I’ve faced the same fate :(, cracked top to bottom. Had it replaced with original windscreen. Long story short, I received the car on May 20. On October 2020, when I was driving on the motorway, with super low traffic condition, I’ve heard a knock on the windscreen. The knock was so loud...
  11. yanivkoval

Media Issues (or user error)

This is from the manual Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  12. yanivkoval

You have mentioned that you are using an sd in your original post, and that is why I've referred to it. If you are using a usb stick, i dont remember that there is an issue in using ntfs formated drives. Regarding the SD Card, try looking in your glove box compartment. Sent from my SM-G965F...
  13. yanivkoval

Did you try to select sd card as source while in media player ? Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  14. yanivkoval

Dim(ming) Question - Digital Cockpit

Hi. Please do the following: Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  15. yanivkoval

Just arrived now to get fitted

Can you say what is the company of this aftermarket exhaust system and why did you chose to go with this instead of the others ? Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  16. yanivkoval

Happy Christmas and New Year to all our members

Merry Christmas [emoji318] and a Happy New Year to all members. Don't drive fast, fly low [emoji6] and stay safe ! Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  17. yanivkoval

Fuel Filler Cap not opening

Open the cap and inspect the mechanism manually. Push it in with your finger. Does it twists normally ? Slowly ? Or stuck ? Possibly dirty or broken [emoji848] Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  18. yanivkoval

Run in service?

Not even in the manual or the additional papers ? Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  19. yanivkoval

Run in service?

Mine says 15k or 1 year. The dealer only asked to jump by to check oil after the initial 1500KM. Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  20. yanivkoval

Wieless Charging Pad

It holds on some guiding pins on the rubber padding that go inside the plastic. Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.