Search results

1. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Got a EPC light during my drive home today. Stop start error. Loss of power until 3k rpm. Eco mode was actually more responsive than sport mode today. I'm really worried now. Although the car is still in warranty but it will be under stealer s sympathy whether I can get it fixed in an affordable...
  2. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Came back from London last night. ~80mph average roadworks speed permitting. Still have 80% tank left. Much more Impressive than my previous diesel focus. 2014 1.4 TSI FR 140 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Went for a night drive in my Leon 1.4 tsi FR. Easily breaking 100mph on the straight. The car is seriously fun to drive but pushes you to licensing losing territory very quickly. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Back in a seat leon

Welcome back to SCN! Are you looking to do any mod to your car? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Install of Auto Dimming Mirror/Dash Cam

Great guide! How much for the whole thing? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Finally installed all my wind deflectors on my blue mk3 Leon :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. OBDeleven reversal

On the app. You will have access to history on your car page. You just need to follow that list to reverse your changes. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Owned vs Leased ratio

+1 to this. Save me writing it up again. [emoji28] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Media system update

Yours looks like a mib1. You probably want to ask in the thread I attached last time. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Media system update

Please see below link: SW update for MIB2 infotainment http[colon]//seatcupra[dot]net/forums/showthread.php?p=4688254 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Hi!

You would want to select the Seat driver profile to sport mode. It s the top left button just under the touch screen. Once in sports mode steering should stiffen up and turbo would engage at around 1700 to 2000 rpm and extend all the way to 4000 rpm. I had the same car and very entertaining...
  12. Newbie Here!

Welcome and hope you enjoy your new Leon. I am eager to see how you install auto rear view dimming mirror. I need to do that on my mk3 Leon as well. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Returning

I had the car for a week now. Done 200 miles on it so far. It has been a really wet week and not able to install the wind deflectors yet. Obd11 has arrived and I have been adding a few mods: 1. One touch folding mirror 2. Carbon texture on FIS 3. Refuelling amount display 4. Disable stop...
  14. FR 150 TDI Remap Advice

I say get a revo map. Used them before on my 1.9 TDi mk2 Leon. Better fuel economy and power. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

I have updated my HW: 040 SW: 0425 to SW 0480 by following this guide. I put all the files onto a USB3 Flash drive. and plugged into the media in port. The update took just under an hour. No error codes encountered. Post installation, navigation module does seem to be more responsive. need to...
  16. Hi all! Buying an Exeo...

Welcome to SCN! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. fr 1.4 150 remap questions

I am also planning for a remap on my 1.4 FR but mine is a 140. According to revo, my 140 will get 30 bhp increase and a extra dose of torque. Revo map will cost around £399. Better wait for the not so regular deals. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Back Again

That s one heck of a company car! Are you allow to pick some flashy colour like mystery blue? Welcome back. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Returning

Thank you. I have purchased some Team Heko wind deflectors from Ebay. Can't wait for the car to arrive on Friday to install!
  20. Returning

Hi all, I used to be known as macnug and I owned a SEAT Leon mk2 1.9 PD TDI Stage 1 until I wrote it off in 2012. (If anyone know how to reactivate old usernames, please let me know.) For my sins, I had then swapped for a Ford Focus 1.8 tdci titanium and have kept it for 5 years. The car was...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.