Search results

1. induction kit I've bought causing problems

I've been told that either your new induction kit has the entrance for that "thin rubber tube" or don't bother changing it. Seems that the " thin rubber tube" sends info to the engine of air flow into it and the engine will function according to that info. If it's confused it will smoke too much...
  2. Ecu

Will definitely give it a try mate. Cheers
  3. Ecu

Just want to be sure before a screw something up... Electronics is not my forte
  4. Ecu

Let's say that all the help I gave him taking the ibiza apart and assembling the golf, the price of a couple of pints is still cheaper then 45£..,:lol:
  5. Ecu

Hello guys need advise! Have a matte of mine selling a remapped ecu from his ibiza fr mk4. The code serial matches the factory one I have except for the last 2 letters. Mine finishes in "NJ" and his finishes in "BA". Do you guys know by any chance if it will fit the purpose? Thanks in advance!
  6. Engine vibration and whistle noise...

Will give a look mate. Thanks ;)
  7. Engine vibration and whistle noise...

Did you notice any delay on the turbo kicking in some times? I actually notice that on mine this morning!
  8. Engine vibration and whistle noise...

Hello guys. Alex the newbie here. Need some advice. When my engine is running with the car stopped there's is some alternation in the way the engine vibrates, it's vibrates more for a couple of seconds going back to normal and it keeps going on and off while the engine is running. The is...
  9. Hello from this new member!

No worries mate! Same here! I really hope you can get some good advice over there and sort that problem out!
  10. Hello from this new member!

Hi Rio. Welcome! That doesn't sound very good. But you should take a look and expose that problem over the forum topic related to Leon advice and issues. I hope is nothing serious and good luck!:)
  11. COILOVERS advice

Thanks Damian. I was already looking at your website and it has good options. Definitely will order something from you guys.
  12. Hello from this new member!

Will give it some tlc for sure my man. Will keep you guys updated ;)
  13. COILOVERS advice

Hi Damian. At the moment is zero! But soon between £600 to £800.
  14. Hello from this new member!

I found my 1.4 although fast, slow to get there and... damn!!! It was drinking more then me :rofl:
  15. COILOVERS advice

Thank you my man! I will definitely take a look. Don't want my car to low as like our friend here from Bulgaria mentioned, roads where I live In UK are not the best either. 30 to 35 mm I think will do the trick?
  16. COILOVERS advice

Hi guys! Any advice of good coilovers kit to install on my devil? AP coilovers any good? Thanks in advance!
  17. Hello from this new member!

Thank you mate! Hopefully it will!
  18. Changing rear brake pads guide

Nice one mate! Thank you!
  19. Leon Cupra 300 in Mystery Blue

Sweet car! :clap:
  20. Leon Cupra 300 in Mystery Blue

Sweet car!