Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

H Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  2. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Believe that's what they are but since a slide in the snow it's being repaired so I can't check at the moment! Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Pirelli Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Ours was done in the g/fs name (better credit rating) sure it only took a couple of days! Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Had the sunroof, winter pack & the wireless charging/keyless entry! Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I ordered it at the end of July, got it on the 18th December, it was through Listers Worcester Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Here's mine, got it the other week, quite enjoying it! Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Ordered mine at the end of July, picking it up tomorrow. Can't help other than that was my personal timescale! Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Cheers, though I wish it was spring! Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Mine was supposed to arrive on 30th November, told will arrive at garage Monday and can be collected from Wednesday! Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Been advised that our car, due 30/11, has been delayed. Now looking at end of December, so about 5 months from order. Tempted to cancel! Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Dealers told me that it's too late to change the colour, oh well I'll be getting the Red!
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Rang the dealer today to ask if I could change the colour, they've not heard of it (though they will look into it for me). Didn't say it was too late, I'd have thought if I was getting it end of Nov they should be starting soon!
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I want to change my order to Orange, not sure if it's too late (I don't think it's started to be built yet). Mind you i'll have to get the g/f to ring up as it's 'her' car, i will have to tackle her on it tonight!
  15. How old are we Cupra owners?

At the moment it's Direct Line, however the quote was through compare the market and was with Swinton. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  16. How old are we Cupra owners?

I will, I'm hoping that with the choice of modes that I can relax some of the time. I find with the Focus that it's not so good slow! Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  17. How old are we Cupra owners?

Ordered a 300 manual, in Desire Red, Sunroof, keyless entry, wireless charging and winter pack (g/for gets a cold bum). First Seat, 52, currently driving I Focus St 2013, counting the days. Insurance quote £271, the joys of 'maturity'! Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise