Search results

1. Mike1989

Mk1 Cupra R Downpipe Wanted

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a genuine/standard exhaust downpipe from the turbo to the catalyst. Don't really want aftermarket stuff as it's a terrible fit and don't want to be modifying pipes etc. Just would like a straight bolt on part that doesn't touch the bulkhead and steering rack etc...
  2. Mike1989

Mk1 Cupra R Exhaust wanted

Hi everyone, I'm looking preferably for a Cobra Sport 2.5" downpipe and sports CAT or Decat for sale. Any help is greatly appreciated. Already enquired about brand new, just wondering if anyone has one second hand they are willing to sell me. Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  3. Mike1989

Advice needed

Sounds like a poor repair before hand if thats the case. Really could do with properly helicoiling the thread so its firm and holds. Depending on the condition of the existing threads as to how easy that will be. Had this on a vivaro that had shot an injector out the cylinder head. Luckily I was...
  4. Mike1989

Decat options after having CAT stolen

I know I want to as well [emoji1] however I have an appointment with a fabricator who is quoting me up for a custom made downpipe, de cat and remap so I'm weighing up all my options before I commit to buy anything [emoji106] if I'm not able to commit to the fabricators options then the above is...
  5. Mike1989

Okay mate thank you, I will confirm with you 2morrow as have several decisions to make as to which way I go. Thank you mate [emoji106] Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  6. Mike1989

How much are you after for it and do you have pictures?? What size are the pipes. Thanks Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  7. Mike1989

I certainly do wish I did [emoji1] Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  8. Mike1989

The workshop is near a road yeah, but its right next to loads houses aswell so plenty of eyes about. I suppose people don't really bat an eye to it tho Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  9. Mike1989

I know! I thought these cars weren't really the types to get knocked either! Absolute joke though mate. Broad daylight outside our workshop too!! Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  10. Mike1989

Great..I've managed to "bodge" weld a couple of pipes in place for now so I can use the car. I just can't believe the front of some people. Never expected to be victim of CAT crime [emoji1] Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  11. Mike1989

I see what you mean...I'd rather not have to "modify" anything [emoji1787] a straight bolt on option is ideally what I've got in mind. The Cobra one I saw was almost £400 is that too expensive?? Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  12. Mike1989

Ok mate thank you thats a lot cheaper than the Cobra ones I've seen [emoji106] Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  13. Mike1989

This is definitely what I'm look for. Does this fit the LCR though as its not mentioned in the description? But this is what I'm after mate. Doesnt look like it will bolt on to my Cobra though as it has a sleeved end also Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  14. Mike1989

Hello everyone, so some very kind people or person badly jacked up my LCR and decided to saw off my CAT on Thursday [emoji21] so It looks like I'm forced to down the decat route early. My problem is they have cut the flanges off the downpipe from the turbo so I'm looking for anyone selling a...
  15. Mike1989

PCV system tidy up

Hi everyone, Can anyone help with clearing up the horrible pipework under the inlet manifold on my LCR Bam? I want to get rid of all the pipes prone to issues and tidy the bay up a bit. Do you need to run a catch tank if you delete that pipe work and will I need to fit a one way valve in line...
  16. Mike1989

Sunshine shots [emoji3508]

Took a couple of shots in the sun today. Grayscale vibes [emoji869] Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  17. Mike1989

SPECIAL 3D Printed Leon 1M Parts & Ideas Thread

Some great work! May have to get some honeycomb grilles myself [emoji869] Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  18. Mike1989

LCR Suspension

Thanks mate they look great and just what I was looking for...i am currently waiting for a refund for the previous kit i ordered...I will.most certainly be purchasing these [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  19. Mike1989

LCR Suspension

Hi mate...around 300 to 350 at the moment.. Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  20. Mike1989

LCR Suspension

[emoji106] will do mate..I'm looking for a even blend of performance and comfort to be honest..I fond the ride on standard suspension is rough and hard..i can feel every bump and pot while no matter how small [emoji23] Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.