Search results

1. Mike1989

Mk1 Cupra R Downpipe Wanted

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a genuine/standard exhaust downpipe from the turbo to the catalyst. Don't really want aftermarket stuff as it's a terrible fit and don't want to be modifying pipes etc. Just would like a straight bolt on part that doesn't touch the bulkhead and steering rack etc...
  2. Mike1989

Mk1 Cupra R Exhaust wanted

Hi everyone, I'm looking preferably for a Cobra Sport 2.5" downpipe and sports CAT or Decat for sale. Any help is greatly appreciated. Already enquired about brand new, just wondering if anyone has one second hand they are willing to sell me. Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  3. Mike1989

Decat options after having CAT stolen

Hello everyone, so some very kind people or person badly jacked up my LCR and decided to saw off my CAT on Thursday [emoji21] so It looks like I'm forced to down the decat route early. My problem is they have cut the flanges off the downpipe from the turbo so I'm looking for anyone selling a...
  4. Mike1989

PCV system tidy up

Hi everyone, Can anyone help with clearing up the horrible pipework under the inlet manifold on my LCR Bam? I want to get rid of all the pipes prone to issues and tidy the bay up a bit. Do you need to run a catch tank if you delete that pipe work and will I need to fit a one way valve in line...
  5. Mike1989

Sunshine shots [emoji3508]

Took a couple of shots in the sun today. Grayscale vibes [emoji869] Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  6. Mike1989

LCR Suspension

Hi all, I am looking to buy a lowering suspension kit for my 2005 Cupra R. I want to buy shocks and springs and dont really want coil overs as I want a smoother ride, can anyone recommend a decent shock and spring kit that doesn't break the bank too much. I bought a Vogtland kit 35mm lowering...
  7. Mike1989

Diverted valve orientation

Hi everybody, I have searched through some topics but can’t seem to find a lot of information. Apologies if this has already been covered somewhere. I have a diverter valve(007r equivalent) fitted on my LCR BAM 225 and wondered what the difference is when fitting it in reverse. I have noticed...
  8. Mike1989

Loss of brake servo and misfiring

Hi all. Wonder if anyone can shed some light on this. I parked up after getting home from work today and I seem to have lost servo pressure and my brakes and have developed a bad misfire. I thought it must be a damaged servo hose but I have check all the hoses and all seems ok? Has anyone come...
  9. Mike1989

Throttle body problems

Hi everyone hopefully someone can shed some light on this. I have searched the problem but haven't found an answer. I have a 2005 LCR 225 and I kept getting throttle valve actuator faults. Using a scope I found that the throttle would dip at around 25% slightly then trigger limp mode and I'd...
  10. Mike1989

Hi everyone, I am a new member and have just bought a 2005 Seat Leon Cupra R Hoping to read some interesting advice & tips from other Seat owners
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.