Search results

1. gavthelad

Looking to sell my seat ibiza cupra R

Is this still for sale or did you sell it?
  2. gavthelad

My New Black Mk3 Ibiza Cupra

Good stuff mate!!! Yeah love the pics....I did a few arty ones myself when I had it. If you PM me your email address ill send them to you if you like? Well, I bought the car completely standard so all of the modifications that are on it are what I did anyway. I always wanted to go stage...
  3. gavthelad

My New Black Mk3 Ibiza Cupra

woohoo thats my old ibiza!!! i had it for 4 yrs and then sold it to my mate in redditch....absolutely loved that car!!! how you finding it??
  4. gavthelad

Strange Problem....

Just wondering if anybody can shed some light on a little problem that ive encountered? My rear wiper has stopped working. When i press the button on the end of the stalk the fog light led flashes on the dash (yet the actual fog lights on the car do not illuminate) and the front wipers start...
  5. gavthelad

M.O.T Fail - Slightly Confused??

hmmmm......i can see the christmas money being swallowed up fairly quickly here. damn it!!
  6. gavthelad

well....about a week really. i dont get a single misfire unless i floor it (which i only did for a prolonged(ish) period tonight just so i could get a code on the ecu). ive been driving it extremely careful to work and back as ive had no choice unfortunately so its a strange one??? im being...
  7. gavthelad

Took my car for its mot today thinking all will be fine......nope!! returned to the garage to find out that my little baby had failed. according to the bloke behind the counter the emissions are way too high which after he showed me the printout it appeared he was right. :( the printout for...
  8. gavthelad

B3NNYs Flash Red K03 Hybrid Ibiza Cupra - First Hybrid logs (WMI Installed)

car looks mint mate!! did you notice much difference with the ecs n75?
  9. gavthelad

Downpipe query

weld it up and drill/tap the side??
  10. gavthelad

Downpipe query

the first one looks pretty good but id rather buy something that fits first time. doesnt anyone at all make a decat pipe for the ibiza yet??
  11. gavthelad

fitted laguna fmic

looking good!! like above...just need to align your bodywork a bit better and its a job well done!!
  12. gavthelad

Misfires?

i had this on mine a couple of weeks back, i decided to drive it really carefully back home which didnt log any codes with vag-com......i changed the plugs and that didnt help so i took it out for another spin, warmed it up and then noticed it starting to misfire again so i thought stuff it and...
  13. gavthelad

Car + Wall = :o( (with pics)

blummin hell!!!! sorry to hear about that dave....a bit slow i know but i havnt really read much on here for a while. glad your ok and that its gonna be getting fixed. i bet you were gutted werent you?
  14. gavthelad

why is my ecu light on

definately drive it and see how it performs......its worth scanning it to see what the problem is though. i wouldnt buy it without knowing the fault.
  15. gavthelad

Miltek or Powerflow?!?

ive got a powerflow on mine......only bought it because it was the nearest, cheapest option for me at the time as my standard exhaust had blown into oblivion. ive had it on my car now for about 18 months, had it checked and my certificate stamped etc etc and there have been no issues for me...
  16. gavthelad

Rims

ive seen these on a polo and they look quite good. not convinced they will look right on an ibiza though??
  17. gavthelad

Mike_Ibizacupra's Ibiza IHI

looking stunning mike!!! nice....clean....fresh n twangy!!!!
  18. gavthelad

Black Mk3 Cupra Thread

those wheels look amazing!!!!
  19. gavthelad

Poor MPG

im getting 230 to a tank with revo stg 1, fmic, tip, etc etc etc so i think yours is fine....your not gonna improve it thats for sure. unless you go lpg, theres a cupra on pistonheads that had the conversion and apparantly gets 220 miles for £13??? im not sure about performance though??
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise