Search results

1. Need help with “fault code: P189A clutch 1, clearance too small” on a DSG7 Leon FR 1.8 TSI

Hi, I scanned my car with an OBDeleven and I got myself a fault code: P189A... clutch 1, clearance is too small”. The car drives like it’s always have and I don’t notice anything especially. So what I did was I erased the fault code with the OBDeleven, but the fault code comes back pretty...
  2. From 19" BBS wheels to 20" BBS wheels

Hi, I have 19 inche 8.5" width BBS CH-R wheels and they fit my Seat Leon FR 1.8 TSI like perfect. And I don't mean design wise only but mechanical also. But I am gona get other new BBS wheels to my Leon FR do you guys know if 20 inches wheels fit my car?
  3. DSG Farts around 3800 rpm

I bought a MK7 Golf GTI exhaust system to my 1.8tsi FR because I have cupra diffuser and I want one pipe on each side plus better sound which I got but wasn't enough. The GTI exhaust is 65 mm while the 1.8tsi FR is 60 mm so it's little bit larger. The cat-back MK7 exhaust i bought got mounted...
  4. Faulty mounted Cupra diffuser, need advise

Hi, I have a Seat Leon FR 1.8 TSI 5F tuned to 231 hp and 330 nm. Plus a MK7 Golf GTI catback exhaust is mounted. It was in a accident I got hit by a car from behind. I needed a new rear bumper and so on. I went to the place where I bought the car to get it fixed, and I asked if they could...
  5. Fitting Cupra bumper to a Leon FR 1.8 TSI MK3, now I need exhaust system help!

Hi, i have a (MK3, 5F, 2014-2015) Seat Leon FR 1.8 TSI 180PS with DSG7 and it is multilink rearaxel as the Cupra, GTI etc... It's not tuned at the moment, stock right now but in time probably that will change. The car is at a SEAT Workshop and geting repaired right now because a car crashed in...
  6. Does a Leon Cupras 5F exhaust system fit an Leon FR 1.8 TSI 180hp?

Hi, like the titel says, does a Seat Leon Cupras 5F exhaust system fit an Seat Leon FR 1.8 TSI DSG 180hp directly? There is a guy who is selling a aftermarket Seat Leon Cupra exhaust. Actually two guys, the one is Miltek and the other one is Cobra. Both is dual piped with one pipe at each...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.