Search results

1. Leon mk3 (65) 184bp - discs and pads recommendation

Fair enough, I see your point. But what if my brakes and pads needed changing in forced circumstances at third party garage, and the garage don't hold seat parts, they would know who the OE manufactures are. That's a catch 22 there, but as they say it's wear and tear, then I'm sure if...
  2. Leon mk3 (65) 184bp - discs and pads recommendation

Great thanks for the info! Mmm, well specifically the brake discs and pads are classed as wear and tear parts. So wouldn't be covered by the warranty anyway. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Leon mk3 (65) 184bp - discs and pads recommendation

Sweet thanks for the advice and reply! When you mean bolts, are these the nuts or the thread part? Would you know what brand the pads and discs are? I'm wondering about buying oem, of the likes of Bosch, brembo, pagid etc Thanks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Newbie Red FR 2013

Look forward to seeing photos! I'm in need of inspiration. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Leon mk3 (65) 184bp - discs and pads recommendation

Hey guys, Is anyone able to recommend replacement discs and pads, for mk3 Leon (65). I'm planning on changing these my self. Also if seats parts are more expensive or relatively the same price as non seat..? Thanks, Bhavik Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Ideas: Funnel for bg44 fuel hole lock issue.

Brillant - thank you! That's what I'm after. I guess Ford are much more forward thinking on this part! Bhav
  7. Ideas: Funnel for bg44 fuel hole lock issue.

Brillant - thank you! That's what I'm after. I guess Ford are much more forward thinking on this part! Bhav
  8. Ideas: Funnel for bg44 fuel hole lock issue.

Mmm yeah I thought that, but couldn't think of the terminology, google came up with random things. Thanks, think I may visit Halfords so I can see it first. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Ideas: Funnel for bg44 fuel hole lock issue.

Hey guys, I just bought my mk3 2015 Leon, went and bought a can of bg44 as a responsible owner, I thought I'd give the engine a nice clean! Came to realise there is a flap in the filling hole, stops anyone putting a funnel in. For obvious reason good security measure and stop the wrong fuel...
  10. Changing the sound equalizer manually?

Thanks dude! Actually looks similar to what I have, when I was playing around. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Changing the sound equalizer manually?

Hey I'm interested in seeing your bassy eq settings. You able to type out the settings? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. New owner of Leon FR 2.0 184ps

Thanks, Hah! Yeah looking forward to it! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Installing Fan washers

Brilliant, Thanks! I didn't ask, what year/model is your car? Yeah its little annoying we can't see photo right away. -_-
  14. Installing Fan washers

Brilliant, Thanks! I didn't ask, what year/model is your car? Yeah its little annoying we can see photo right away. -_-
  15. New owner of Leon FR 2.0 184ps

hey all, I picked up a Leon FR 2.0 184ps , in a lovely Alor Blue! And it has the tech pack. Based in West Berkshire. Already looking to do some light mod work, any and all idea would be appreciated! Bhav!
  16. Installing Fan washers

Ah that's great!! Thanks for the update. May I ask where you ordered your from? Also what do you mean by 'setting on the highest level' am I able to adjust the amount of spray, as I would like to increase the coverage as well. Please could you guide on this, thanks. Sent from my iPhone...
  17. Newbie owner of a Leon FR 2.0

Ah yeah. It's 184 bhp.
  18. Installing Fan washers

Hey all, does anyone no if the Leon FR 'tech' 65 plate, comes with heated or non heated jet washers, as standard? I have just bought my 2nd hand Leon, and not sure how to find out. Feel free to ask for more info if needed. I know my car has the Tech pack, Thanks for any help, Bhavik
  19. Newbie owner of a Leon FR 2.0

Hey all, Glad to see there is a forum for Seat Leon club! Look forward to discussing everything, and picking up new ideas. :) Bhav!
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.