Search results

1. CAPS_LOCK_STUCK

Write Off Criteria

I have never had to pay an excess if I was not to blame, I thought you should only pay excess if your insurer was paying out, so you to blame or joint blame then yes, am no expert but in the 2 times I have been involved in an accident I have not paid excess.
  2. CAPS_LOCK_STUCK

FR is fast but boring

I get plenty of noise out of mine without mods.
  3. CAPS_LOCK_STUCK

Quick Question about fuel

I have only done 1300 miles in mine but have mainly used momentum but occasionally where I have not be near to a Tesco's I have gone for a premium 97, cannot really tell any difference between the 2 to be honest.
  4. CAPS_LOCK_STUCK

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Mine was delivered to me so I got half a tank and the car mats.
  5. CAPS_LOCK_STUCK

Options affecting Leon lead times

Bloody hell Luke I am so sorry.
  6. CAPS_LOCK_STUCK

The first thing I heard of mine was when it arrived at the UK port! I ordered mine in July when there were the huge holdups, must have got lucky because from order to arrival in UK port was less than 10 weeks.
  7. CAPS_LOCK_STUCK

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Even mine is not that bad! 1300 miles done so far, averaging 35 but my meagre 8 mile daily commute is half town driving. Had some longer runs, managed to do a 300 mile round trip, mainly motorway JUST touching 40.
  8. CAPS_LOCK_STUCK

Is the 'low power' 2.0 TSI coming to the Leon?

I fear that it would close the existing gap between itself and the Cupra too much to warrant it.
  9. CAPS_LOCK_STUCK

Recommendation for 18" tyres

Just checked, Michelin Primacy 4's @ 68DB (110.90 each fitted), there is one tyre that has 67 but it's got a poor rolling resistance rating, the primacy's also have excellent dry and wet ratings...... better price than I was expecting! Not only are the Potenza's noisy, they have an absolute...
  10. CAPS_LOCK_STUCK

Recommendation for 18" tyres

I don't rag my FR but am happy to fork out for good quality tyres, my priority will be less road noise, are any already mentioned known to be pretty quiet?
  11. CAPS_LOCK_STUCK

If it were me I would be sending something to the major motoring magazines and any other outlet that may be interested in the god awful mess which appears to be SEAT Customer Support, most of these mags have readers letter sections etc, maybe SEAT will get a little more interested in the...
  12. CAPS_LOCK_STUCK

Deactivating interior sensors

Will try mine out now tomorrow just to test. Yes loving the car, only done 1250 miles as I have just a 4 mile each way commute to a local train station, I work in Birmingham and I am not taking her anywhere near there! She is hardly broken in yet but am getting around 35mpg which I don't think...
  13. CAPS_LOCK_STUCK

Deactivating interior sensors

Have you not got an option under vehicle settings >>>>> Interior (I think) for something like "Interior sensor" can't remember exactly the term but I have something like that, although I have never tried de-activating it by unchecking the box.
  14. CAPS_LOCK_STUCK

Would I get a decent fr for under

Just a selection, all within price range and mileage Diesel: 1.6 110bhp https://www.motors.co.uk/car-48344832/?i=5&m=srs https://www.motors.co.uk/car-48173414/?i=4&m=sr Petrol: 1.2Tsi 110 https://www.motors.co.uk/car-48551269/?i=0&m=srs https://www.motors.co.uk/car-47958723/?i=13&m=srs
  15. CAPS_LOCK_STUCK

1.4 FR is incredible but.....

I am not denying that, however in practical terms, if you see little benefit in performance or economy then apart from a possible price hike, then for the average driver it does not mean a great deal.
  16. CAPS_LOCK_STUCK

Cheque without a doubt, you have been far more patient than most of us would be.
  17. CAPS_LOCK_STUCK

1.4 FR is incredible but.....

My understanding is that the 1.5TSi brings very little in terms of performance and economy, in fact some have said slightly less in the performance stakes, it's just a little more efficient as it has slightly improved emissions. I have the 1.8Tsi and love it but I would def go for the 1.4...
  18. CAPS_LOCK_STUCK

Very quick Armrest question

Yep front standard on FR.
  19. CAPS_LOCK_STUCK

Improving manual gearbox shifts mq250

Is yours a different manual box to what my 2017 1.8Tsi would have because mine is super smooth, my last car (Nissan Qashqai) had a really notch manual so I feel for you!
  20. CAPS_LOCK_STUCK

I am old skool so I run it in, nothing too anal, I spend the first 500 not going above 3000rpm, then 500 @ 4000rpm then sports mode and let rip beyond 1000 miles, I think it is as important to get a balance of driving as much as anything else, longer cruising journeys as well as shorter with a...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.