Search results

1. Knocking

Hi does anyone else experience a slight knock when coming to a halt or changing gear at low speeds. I have the CR170 DSG.
  2. Muffler delete FR 170

Hi guys just wondering if anyone on here has had this done and if its recomended vs a milltek. A lot cheaper to get a straight pipe fabricated and from looking on youtube still sounds pretty good just worried about motorway drone. Also Ive seen a straight pipe from a company called ulter sport...
  3. Muffler delete

Hi thanks for the reply. I was thinking more in the way of noise would it become unbearable on longer journeys etc. I need to replace my back box as its quite badly corroded and an aftermarket upgrade seems the better option. And for £115 a straight pipe seems to be a good option.
  4. Muffler delete

Hi everyone, Been looking into some mods for my Leon CR170. I've seen on ebay you can get a Ulter Sport muffler delete pipe for £115. Does anyone know how much different this would be to a non resonated milltek etc other than price.
  5. Vibration noise AARRGGHHH!!!!

No but thank you. I managed to find the cause the air feed to the airbox was loose.
  6. Loose cold air intake pipe

Hi guys has anyone else experienced this on the 170 CR FR? Also has anyone removed the black plastic tray from the airbox. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers
  7. Tyres? Opinions?

Hi guys had some bad road noise recently so went to the garage and was told I need 4 new tyres and wheel alignment! Apparently the inners on the back are quite bad. Any good reccomendations? Currently looking at Avon ZV7 as theyre rated as good as Goodyear/michelin equivilents on sites like...
  8. Bulbs

What experience do you guys have of bulbs and the best upgrades. From a little internet searching I'm looking to upgrade to Phillips Xtreme vision 130+ or GE Megalight 130+. As for sidelights the Osram Cool Blue seem to be the better option. Also I will mention I want to stay road legal...
  9. RCD330 Android Auto

Hi Brendan Something you may like to try after installing your new radio is if the built in usb port is still functional and works for the android auto/Apple car play. Definitely gonna order one just don't fancy the dangling usb cable if it can be helped.
  10. RCD330 Android Auto

Awesome can't wait to see how that turns out think I'll be ordering one myself. Do you know anything about the splash screen and changing that to seat or the FR logo as opposed to VW or Skoda?
  11. RCD330 Android Auto

Hi Brendan Let us know how that goes I have the factory standard double din which is absolute s**t! Little disappointed there would still be no DAB but I mostly use Spotify anyway. Cheers
  12. RCD330 Android Auto

From what I can see these units are factory oem and being VAG surely they would be the same fitment as any other oem unit. If anyone could shed any light on the cable fitment as well that would be great i.e any extra cabling required, steering control (would they work) etc.
  13. RCD330 Android Auto

Hi just a quick question how many of you guys have seen these head units floating around on eBay? They're going for around £100-£200 and are fully Android Auto and Apple car play enabled. They actually look rather good for the price. Does anyone know if they would fit into a 2010 leon FR...
  14. Vibration noise AARRGGHHH!!!!

Thanks for the replies will do
  15. Vibration noise AARRGGHHH!!!!

No head unit is on my to do list but currently has the bog standard unit fitted.
  16. Vibration noise AARRGGHHH!!!!

Hi guys not exactly a new thread but has anyone else experienced the vibration noise that sounds like its coming from the dashboard. Have tried the things that have been mentioned in the forums but cannot pinpoint it at all. Seems to be at around 1500rpm either driving through town or even if...
  17. Carbon clean

Hi guys Anyone on here had this done and noticed any significant difference. It's says it can restore lost power plus it's kind of a preventative maintenance of sorts helping the engine run smoother with less crud build up. Less than £100 to have done so gonna have it done myself. My...
  18. Stereo upgrade on Leon FR 1P

Same as what I was looking for I like the oem look but want more functionality. Needs to be at least Bluetooth, dab and some kind of navigation. If you had spotify as an app would it store the same music as on your phone or would it have to be downloaded separately (i.e. if you download new...
  19. Stereo upgrade on Leon FR 1P

I'm not doing mine until January as I'm working away for a few months as of next week. I've seen the android 6 rns 510 style on eBay and it looks good but has slow boot up time. Hard to tell if your gonna like something until you use it though. I'm also intrigued about the torque app I saw on it...
  20. Stereo upgrade on Leon FR 1P

How well does spotify work through an android unit?