Search results

1. Knocking

Hi does anyone else experience a slight knock when coming to a halt or changing gear at low speeds. I have the CR170 DSG.
  2. Muffler delete FR 170

Hi guys just wondering if anyone on here has had this done and if its recomended vs a milltek. A lot cheaper to get a straight pipe fabricated and from looking on youtube still sounds pretty good just worried about motorway drone. Also Ive seen a straight pipe from a company called ulter sport...
  3. Muffler delete

Hi everyone, Been looking into some mods for my Leon CR170. I've seen on ebay you can get a Ulter Sport muffler delete pipe for £115. Does anyone know how much different this would be to a non resonated milltek etc other than price.
  4. Loose cold air intake pipe

Hi guys has anyone else experienced this on the 170 CR FR? Also has anyone removed the black plastic tray from the airbox. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers
  5. Tyres? Opinions?

Hi guys had some bad road noise recently so went to the garage and was told I need 4 new tyres and wheel alignment! Apparently the inners on the back are quite bad. Any good reccomendations? Currently looking at Avon ZV7 as theyre rated as good as Goodyear/michelin equivilents on sites like...
  6. Bulbs

What experience do you guys have of bulbs and the best upgrades. From a little internet searching I'm looking to upgrade to Phillips Xtreme vision 130+ or GE Megalight 130+. As for sidelights the Osram Cool Blue seem to be the better option. Also I will mention I want to stay road legal...
  7. RCD330 Android Auto

Hi just a quick question how many of you guys have seen these head units floating around on eBay? They're going for around £100-£200 and are fully Android Auto and Apple car play enabled. They actually look rather good for the price. Does anyone know if they would fit into a 2010 leon FR...
  8. Vibration noise AARRGGHHH!!!!

Hi guys not exactly a new thread but has anyone else experienced the vibration noise that sounds like its coming from the dashboard. Have tried the things that have been mentioned in the forums but cannot pinpoint it at all. Seems to be at around 1500rpm either driving through town or even if...
  9. Carbon clean

Hi guys Anyone on here had this done and noticed any significant difference. It's says it can restore lost power plus it's kind of a preventative maintenance of sorts helping the engine run smoother with less crud build up. Less than £100 to have done so gonna have it done myself. My...
  10. Diesel???

Evening everyone Bit of a boring subject but what diesel do you use in your car i.e supermarket brands/BP regular/shell VPower and do you notice any difference. Also additives i.e redex, millers etc any good? Thanks in advance.
  11. Low speed droning

Hi guys So I've just had a week away in Wales and it's the first time I've had chance to properly push the Leon. What I've found is on the country lanes and twisties the DSG and paddleshift are an amazing combo the car picks up and responds very nicely and I can't wait to see what a remap...
  12. Mk3 carbon FR emblem key

Hi guys Can what I'm assuming is the Mk3 Leon FR key which is carbon style with the FR emblem be programmed to work for a Mk2 Leon FR?
  13. Revo + Milltek?

Hi guys Ive been debating the future modifications for my Leon and Milltek with a Revo remap looks to be a good combo. Does anyone currently have this setup or run either separately? My only concern is the car is a daily driver used also by my partner so I dont want it to drone at low speeds...
  14. Mpg?

Hi everyone still new to the site and looking to boost my messages up for photos so here's a general question For those of you running the CR FR 170 what do you get mpg? My current round town is about 37 and a motorway run about 45ish but only covered 700 miles since owning it so still early...
  15. Wrapping

Hi guys Im new to the forum and think it great theres a wealth of information on here. My question which probably has a thread somewhere is where do you draw the line on mods and insurance. Ive just bought a Mk2 Leon FR 170 in candy white and Im looking to either gloss black or carbon wrap...
  16. Hello all

Hi just a quick introduction to the site. Recently bought a 2010 FR TDI in white and love it no goodies as of yet as insurance being what they are wont cover anything. Wanted 2k for adding tinted windows!!! Anyway hi to all members and look forward to some discussions in the future.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise