Search results

1. ScruffyLad

Bevo Tuning

I thought this too! Well no one has a good thing to say about them or can recommend them so will definitely stay clear and go with REVO. Cheers for the replies guys.
  2. ScruffyLad

Esc/asr

I'm not really that clued up when it comes to what ESC/ASR do. I know what they mean but don't know how they affect a car except the vary basics of keeping traction and stability using electronics and braking. Playing around with Carista I have gone into the below menu and was wondering what...
  3. ScruffyLad

Fault Codes

I finally got round to plugging in my Carista dongle to check if the fault codes had come back and I now only have 1 new one compared to the 4 that i cleared. I've tried Google to see what CAN network gateway 131668 means, but have had little joy. Does anyone have any idea or know where I...
  4. ScruffyLad

Bevo Tuning

My Brother-in-law is getting his van remapped by a company called Bevo Tuning, who come to you to do the remap. He has asked if i want to get my Leon done at the same time. I've never heard of this company before and was wondering if anyone had any experience or could recommend them? I quick...
  5. ScruffyLad

Rain stains - inside door handles

Good shout on the engine bay Zaco, definately makes a world of difference. Always get lots of funny looks when detailing the engine bay from passers by!!
  6. ScruffyLad

What does this symbol mean?

How strange, I've no idea how VCDS works but is there no way to restore to default?
  7. ScruffyLad

That would be handy having it show in the FIS. I only have the Carista dongle and app and unfortunately that isn't an option with it. There is loads more i would like to do after reading threads on here that just isn't possible with Carista.
  8. ScruffyLad

Thank you very much, seems so obvious now, I think they are the same as when selecting the mode aren't they? Cheers Deathjam :thumbup:
  9. ScruffyLad

I've been wondering for a while now, what does the symbol below the time mean? I've looked through the manual and can't find anything about it. Not that it really matters, call it OCD or whatever, but I can't bare not knowing!! [/IMG]
  10. ScruffyLad

Rain stains - inside door handles

I can't say I've noticed water spots on the inside trim as yet but will have a closer look. I use AG Vinyl & Rubber care on all my interior plastics including door handles and think the finish looks rather good. I spay into a MF cloth and wipe on rather than spaying direct from the bottle. Also...
  11. ScruffyLad

Fault Codes

Cheers Red, I've reset them so will keep an eye on them. Would they return after one drive if there was an issue?
  12. ScruffyLad

Fault Codes

I brought myself a Carista dongle and had a quick play last night after work. Managed to get a few bits on like needle sweep, door lock chirp and lane flash to 5. However when I gave it a quick diagnostic check I got the following fault codes: I've had a Google but not come back with anything...
  13. ScruffyLad

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Thanks for the link robby71. Unfortunately they don't have the monsoon grey listed. Will keep looking however. Appreciate your help buddy.
  14. ScruffyLad

I've gone over it with AG SRP and AG Extra Gloss Protection and it has certainly helped. However it definitely needs to be clayed and like you suggest, gone over with a DA. I just don't trust myself to do it! I'll check ebay out, never thought about ready painted parts.
  15. ScruffyLad

Thanks for the info robby71. Unfortunately I haven't had car from new, only 2 months, so the paint work hasn't been looked after like I would. Will still get the styling kit when funds allow I think. Cheers again buddy.
  16. ScruffyLad

Nice one, cheers niallain.
  17. ScruffyLad

niallain, I'd be interested to know how well you think the paint on the new spoiler and skirts blend with the old paint on the rest of the car. I'm also thinking of adding spoiler, skirts and sports bumper but was worried about it not looking right as the existing paintwork has had 3 years of...
  18. ScruffyLad

Speeding Letter

I was under the impression they send photographic evidence along with the letter, so sounds like it maybe a scam. However I'm not 100% sure, someone maybe able to confirm for definite. Hope you get it sorted okay mate.
  19. ScruffyLad

Genuine Sports body kit

I have been thinking about getting the genuine body kit. My only concern is I have a MY14 so will the new paint job on the bumpers etc. stand out since the rest of the cars paintwork has had 3 years of wear and tear? Has anyone done this that can give their experience? Cheers
  20. ScruffyLad

Looking good KingCFC. The bath worked a treat!!
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.