Search results

1. 2001 toledo V5 AQN check engine light

Hi, may I suggest you get the car scanned, best to get it scanned with VCDS, commonly called vag-com then the fault codes it picks up should help point you in the direction to go.
  2. Door Lock Problem

Try slackening off the short wire/cable that connects outer handle to locking mechanism, I think the inner lever has to return to fully home position before it will allow door pull to work. Also try banging the outside of the door about an inch below front of door handle, bang it with the...
  3. Oil pressure flashing lights and buzzers!!

Hi, has the engine oil pressure been checked using a manual oil pressure gauge ?
  4. My hose has split :(

V066 103 474 B Hose £36.69 + £7.34 vat =£44.03. Dated 30/07/2011.
  5. toledo indicators

All sorted now, to cut long story short, took to VW Autoaus-Kettering, they eventually changed hazard switch in dash and managed to break cup holder and stopped radio from working-which they said was already like it before they touched it-NOT TRUE !!. Most impressed with Autoaus Kettering...
  6. toledo indicators

Hi all, The indicators have stopped working on my V5, the hazzards still work and the parking sidelights still operate when key removed. Do the indicators and the hazzards use the same relay? where are the relays?. Can anyone shed some light on my problem please, not long had car...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.