Search results

1. RNS315 to an Aftermarket stereo replacement/upgrade options

Hey all! I have a 2012 Seat Leon FR+ 2.0 TDi CR170 DSG which has the standard RNS315 Radio (all works fine) car has front and rear parking sensors. In the near future I'm looking to replace with an aftermarket Pioneer or Kenwood which has car play but also seen the Chinese android 9" screens...
  2. CR170 Inlet Manifold Metal or Plastic? Swirl Flap delete?

Hey all! I have a 2012 Seat Leon FR+ 2.0 TDi CR170 DSG - Stock! (CEGA Engine code) currently covered 92k miles Over the next months I will be doing some mods to it and require bit of assistance on the intake manifold. I currently have a plastic intake manifold which I'm led to believe it has...
  3. Stereo upgrade RCN210 - HELP ?

Hello guys, I am looking to upgrade my standard stereo on my PFL Leon MK2 FR 2007 I was looking at the RCD510 chinese model or the genuine one, but due to where i park my car for work theres a risk that it will get stolen hence why i never mentioned the RNS 315/510 as an upgrade i like...
  4. Retro fit USB to standard CD Player

Hi All, Has anyone ever retro fitted a USB port that acts as a CD Changer whilst still retaining the Aux input? I know some Leon PFL have the USB connection under the seat as optional extra And the face lift have the AUX/USB near the cupholder in the center I am not looking at a...
  5. Stereo upgrade on Leon FR 1P

Hi all, I am looking to change my stereo to something better I was looking at the RNS-315 or RNS-510 as it has navigation but cant justify for window getting smashed and stereo to be stolen etc How many of you have got the above fitted and not had their windows smashed in? Also been...
  6. Newbite to the forum :)

Hey all, Hope y'all good! its been a month since i purchased my Leon FR 1P Pre Face lift 2007 PD170 So far i've had the DPF removed, mapped out and remapped to 202BHP 335 ft lbs torque and love the power delivery.. its been remapped for fuel economy as iv heard the odd posts about...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.