Search results

1. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Lots of very clean shiny cars!! Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  2. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Desire red :) Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  3. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Polished, waxed and glass cleaned inside and out. Arthritis in my right hand really makes the job harder. Only 26 [emoji23] Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  4. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Bought yet more AutoFinesse products to go with the rest and gave the car a good clean. 2150 miles now Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  5. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Full tank and mats in ours also. Sure the mats are included as standard, at least that's what customer services told me
  6. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

I've changed mine to sport mode now it's got 1100 miles on it. Gone up to 39mpg?! Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  7. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

I wish lol 1.8 DSG. Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  8. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Filled it up.... Again. 3 tanks of fuel and 850 miles covered. Fuel economy isn't wonderful [emoji23][emoji23] Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  9. Options affecting Leon lead times

Likewise [emoji1][emoji1] Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  10. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

That's something I'd love Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  11. Options affecting Leon lead times

Those wheels are lovely! Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  12. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Gave it a good clean. 3 days of driving and it was disgusting from all the bad weather. Attached an image of one of the wheels also. Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  13. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

See I've got mine in eco mode, got 37mpg on a 90 mile round trip today sitting at 50 or 70 with the occasional tap on the paddle to drop a gear and overtake. Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  14. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

How you finding the fuel economy? Same engine and box as me. Done 280 miles and got 70 mile range left. I've been driving a diesel for the last 16 months mind so used to that I think Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  15. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Nextbase 312gw. There's an option for motion detection and something else but not touched them Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  16. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Fitted the dash cam in -2, that was more than enough Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  17. DIY hardwire dashcam installation

Mines on the front. Gonna see if I can fix my old one and put that in the rear. I don't use DAB so not really an issue for me. Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  18. DIY hardwire dashcam installation

Fitted mine today. Biggest pain in the **** was tucking the cable away. Not helped by the -2 and not being able to feel my fingers ha Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  19. Options affecting Leon lead times

Ah I know him, spoke to him a few times whilst in there. Very good and certainly knows his stuff Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  20. Options affecting Leon lead times

Who was it you saw there? Ours wasn't the sales assistants fault, it was the sales/dealer manager who placed our order. To start with I was on the verge of rejecting it but with my knee and my partners health (she's the motability claimant) we just aren't in a position to go through all the agro...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.