Search results

1. New Ibiza owners: Did you have any issues with the car so far?

I think I've had bad luck with my FR. It's been in and out of the garage for the past 2 months, recurring fault. Still in the garage for the 3rd time fixing an electrical fault. Raised a complaint with Seat Customer Services. In total it's been in the garage for 42 days (and counting) now over...
  2. New Ibiza owners: Did you have any issues with the car so far?

Got my car back yesterday, there was a fault with the brake switch which was affecting various other electrical components. Glad to have it back now. It's only been in the garage for 14 days! Might see if I can get some money back from finance. Worth a shot I think.
  3. New Ibiza owners: Did you have any issues with the car so far?

Had a call from the garage day, they found a fault with the brake switch but after checking it they can't find a fault, so they're checking the ECU next week. Fingers crossed they find the problem, I'm sick of the slow courtesy car I've got from Enterprise haha
  4. New Ibiza owners: Did you have any issues with the car so far?

Fuse blew on the window washer pump when we had the really bad winter weather. Some numpty at the factory put a cable on the wrong way round so the directional fans where the wrong way round. Battery in the remote died within 24 hours. All fixed quickly when taken to the garage on separate...
  5. Anyone ordered yet?

I've already taken it back once last weekend as one of the key fobs died on me when I was on a night out. They're gonna love me.
  6. Anyone ordered yet?

Some plonker in the factory has put one of my heating control knobs on the wrong way round!! It's the one which controls the direction that the air is blown. Instead of the little line pointing to whichever setting you choose, it's the opposite! Doesn't look easy to remove and I really don't...
  7. Anyone ordered yet?

True, though I guess there's gonna be a difference between an American V8 and a 1.0 litre engine haha!
  8. Anyone ordered yet?

Anyone know what the Sport Mode actually does to the car? From what I can tell so far, the throttle response is much faster. Ride feels harder but not sure if that's just me.
  9. Anyone ordered yet?

I've ordered an FR 95 in Mystery Blue. Hoping to pick it up early September.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.