Search results

1. indyjones

Beats Audio Upgrade project with less than 600GBP

Only just came across this, interesting. I must be alone as I am fairly impressed with my beats standard setup, and I have have had some good custom setups in the past. I have found if you move the audio focus or whatever they call it away from the central point then the audio quality drops, and...
  2. indyjones

Wiring additional footwell lights?

Looks great, has anybody fitted the RGB footwell lights yet please? (Which sync with the door cards).
  3. indyjones

Retrofit blind spot detection?

Great job, what did you do for the blind spot mirror glasses please? I take it the Golf ones did not fit, did you get Arona ones?
  4. indyjones

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Nice how did you do that exactly please ? Via tool box?
  5. indyjones

Interior Microcracking - Damage to Interior Air-con/Heated Seat Surround! Cupra 290. How could this happen?

Mine has the same issue it will be brought up as a warranty replacement (mine is a 19 plate)
  6. indyjones

Damo’s Carbon Edition

Will have to get a set at some point ?
  7. indyjones

Damo’s Carbon Edition

Looks ace
  8. indyjones

Damo’s Carbon Edition

You will be able to fit them with your eyes closed compared to some of your other mods :) Not that much more expensive than from Ali and at least you get a warranty. My aliexpress ones both died after a few months :(
  9. indyjones

What do we all do for jobs

Engineer in Aerospace industry, previously I was In the Automotive Industry running programmes making super car body panels. Got to got to pretty much all of the high end manufacturers in Europe, which was pretty cool. :)
  10. indyjones

Cupra ST 300 (Facelift) questions...

Regarding the bonnet stuts I have these: https://www.facebook.com/MK3BONNETSTRUTS/ and they are do the job fine :)
  11. indyjones

Wireless Charging phone size

My 20+ fits fine, and charges okay even with the leather case.
  12. indyjones

Cupra facelift with copper bits from eaziwrap?

the excess I have arrowed :)
  13. indyjones

Cupra facelift with copper bits from eaziwrap?

the vinyl on the sill plate looks good, i guess you have to trim back with a knife? I like the bits internally, though I think I am just going to go for it and paint mine....
  14. indyjones

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

After having them sitting in a box for nearly a year, finally fitted my Cupra R intakes. Was quite a faff and I had to do a lot of trimming and filing on the bottom edge due to clashing with the SEAT aero splitter. Thanks to @Damo H for lots of photos ad comments on how his clipped in so I could...
  15. indyjones

Rgb colour changing footwell lights

hmm interesting wonder how the rear foot-well lights were mounted
  16. indyjones

Cupra 300 st with mk7.5 golf estate exhaust

Yeah that's my problem I have got a Rieger diffuser to go on too.
  17. indyjones

Cupra 300 st with mk7.5 golf estate exhaust

That's not good, might have to rethink ....
  18. indyjones

Beats audio retrofit

Beats is not bad I ended up with it when SEAT discontinued the SSS. I would agree that aftermarket set up would be better, I believe pioneer even does a spare wheel sub. My last car had aftermarket audio with an inline amp and it was much louder than the beats system, and probably better...
  19. indyjones

Stage 1 Remap (Revo) with GPF fitted

Veeerrry nice :)
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise