Search results

1. Auto folding mirror mod

Many thanks for this. I have had it installed and working for the best part of a year now, and it makes such a difference. I park on the road by my house and having the mirrors fold in every time I park is essential. Perfect mod. Thank you! For all those wondering whether or not it's worth it -...
  2. Steering wheel remote, after market stereos

Thank you - I've actually been connected with InCarTec after hearing some not great reviews about Connects2. They gave me a list of part numbers that have it working straight out of the box. If anyone is interested: 49-VW-01 - CANbus Wiring Adapter 50-748 - Fascia Plate 51-012 - Metal Cage...
  3. Steering wheel remote, after market stereos

Hey, did you ever find an answer to this? I too am looking to replace my stock head unit (with a Sony double din) and have a 2011 Ibiza mk4 with the same remote mounted controls. Please let me know if you came up with a solution. M
  4. Auto folding mirror mod

I'm aware I'm reviving an old thread, but are these still available? If so, where can I purchase one for my 2011 pre-facelift with electric folding mirrors. Thanks. Mark
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.