Search results

1. Beaker™

m0rk's 2003 Renault Sport Clio Cup 172 WN52 PCU

Glad its still going strong, i always thought it had a bit more poke than any other Clios around. Also, don't sell the cage, its very very very very rare now! I very nearly contacted you a while ago as i thought about seeing if you would part with it as i was in the market for another car...
  2. Beaker™

m0rk's 2003 Renault Sport Clio Cup 172 WN52 PCU

Glad your enjoying it mate!
  3. Beaker™

Ibiza Sold, New Car....

Cheers guys, already been over the exhaust brackets and all looks ok at the minute. As for not making power the Cliosport forums seem to think otherwise, either way its all pub figures at the end of the day. Regardless of wether its making standard power or not it still has a very healthy power...
  4. Beaker™

Ibiza Sold, New Car....

Welll for comparison, the standard Cup handles better than my Cupra on Bilsteins and from a standing start it can comfortably pull away from a mk4 Golf AUM running Custom Code. The Cups around 90kg (around 14stone) lighter than the standard 172, so the standard 172 has the equivelent weight of a...
  5. Beaker™

Ibiza Sold, New Car....

Cam belt already done at 38k :) If i keep it i'll be ging for the Cup racer look with wheel, buckets, cage ect. And 200bhp per ton would be very nice, i'll probably settle for cams and ECU tbh as far as the engine goes.
  6. Beaker™

Ibiza Sold, New Car....

Cheers guys, you'll see where i'm coming from then with the grin factor. Already over on Cliosport.net, did ALOT of research before taking the plunge :)
  7. Beaker™

Ibiza Sold, New Car....

Yeah my bad, they are Speedline Turini's, had alloys on the brain today. Want a set of Speedline 2118's really.
  8. Beaker™

Ibiza Sold, New Car....

Will keep an eye out for that then, cheers. May do them white anyway, if i cant stretch to speedlines...
  9. Beaker™

Ibiza Sold, New Car....

Cheers, wheels are really mint so hoping they'll be ok for a while. Exhuast seems ok so far so fingers crossed.
  10. Beaker™

Ibiza Sold, New Car....

Had to switch insurance companys due to no ABS m0rk so that was a pain, £400 fully comp so not too bad really. Its a step back in some ways but forward in others, the missus is moving out for 6 months to save up and go travelling so taking on the mortgage and bills alone means i NEED a cheaper...
  11. Beaker™

Ibiza Sold, New Car....

Well the Ibiza went a while ago now and i've since got something new. The Ibiza was very hard to replace as the new car had to meet a few requirements: Had to be new ish Had to have good performance as standard Had to be cheaper to run for the time being (which meant no turbo) Had to be...
  12. Beaker™

Help With Fault Codes?

Electrical cleaner at a guess. Hoping it isnt the MAF in my case though as its not that old and its a completely standard car.
  13. Beaker™

Help With Fault Codes?

Sounds like a plan, cheers mate.
  14. Beaker™

Help With Fault Codes?

Had these 2 pop up on Golf 1.8T, car has been very jerky when cold... 17705 - Pressure Drop between Turbo and Throttle Valve (check D.V.!) P1297 - 35-10 - - - Intermittent 17545 - Fuel Trim: Bank 1 (Add): System too Rich P1137 - 35-10 - - - Intermittent I guess the...
  15. Beaker™

Anyone running BMC CDA or similar..

I ran my BMC CDA with about a 2" gap between the filter housing and the cold air feed, made some nice noises like that.
  16. Beaker™

Rolling Road figures

245bhp 265lb/ft
  17. Beaker™

What can i do to make it stand out more..*pics*

Tbh mate i think it looks perfect, could do with the black vinyl by the doors but thats just my personal preference. Less is more, you may well ruin it by doing anything else to it.
  18. Beaker™

Strange HU Problem...

Yeah tried a few CDs yesterday actually, defo an odd one tbh.
  19. Beaker™

Strange HU Problem...

A freind of mine is having problems with her HU, the CD player dosnt work but the radio works fine. But she reckons shes tried 3 other HU's in the car (1 being brand new) and still gets the same problem. How can this be? All i know is that her ex butchered all the wires behind the HU when...
  20. Beaker™

MAF test

^^^ Beat me to it!
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.